Night Elves > Blood Elves

I don’t understand what is the commotion revolving about blood elves when night elves are clearly the superior choice. They are way hotter and thicker. Change my mind.

10 Likes

…… No.

2 Likes

Look at me. Now back to you. Now back to me. Sadly you are not me, I am fabulous and my mog amazing!

5 Likes

The male NEs looks like they spent a few decades on a rack. The females are ok, but getting asked to dance every so often for some sicko who doesn’t care that I am not actually a female is a little bothersome.

I don’t need to. You’re on a Blood Elf. So the obvious answer is you prefer a Blood Elf over a Night Elf.

1 Like

Draenei > Pandaren > Void elves = night elves > blood elves > Nightborne

Edit: added nightborne to the races.

5 Likes

Nightborne is the best of them all. I love our new crackheads.

3 Likes

Void Elves are clearly the superior breed.

After all, we’re the ones strong enough to withstand the whispers of the void.

1 Like

Well the Night Elves are certainly hotter after their tree was set on fire. :deciduous_tree::fire:

7 Likes

Nightelves are pretty boss. I mean check out my warrior. She has a dang 6 pack!

5 Likes

No need to attempt to change your mind you clearly have superior taste. Nights elves are the best.

But can you resist my whispers?

I mean they were a belf originally, what do you think made them switch over in the first place, not the void thats for sure :smirk:

I somewhat agree
Night Elf Ladies > Blood Elf Ladies
But
Belf Men > Nelf Men

6 Likes

Meh. All other WoW races are vastly superior to any elf race. Don’t try to change my mind.

2 Likes

nightelves are just purple trolls

1 Like

Well before horde got BEs all we had was putting skimpy outfits on female orcs

dry heeve

You’re night elf too.

You just have an addiction problem.

1 Like

In the way chimpanzees are better than humans?

The blood elves are the best because basically they are the elves that appear in almost any story or fantasy, Beautiful, sophisticated and higher.

Basically they are the “ideal” of an elf: white, golden hair and blue eyes (in this case bright greens)

1 Like