Night Elf / Void Elf / Blood Elf Death Knight Darkfallen Customizations

Ever since the reclaiming Lordaeron questline, I’ve been waiting for the day that my Death Knight can use those red eyes! Though at this point, hopes are low.

Night Elves have the option of using the Night Warrior eyes, so I see no reason why the undead class can’t use the undead elf customization!

3 Likes

If it was for only elves that would be super lame. DK getting new eyes should be a class feature not a racial one. I think it’s about time DK got it’s own new set of class quests that unlock special customizations. For their pets, for rune marks on the body, and for eye colors. The core spec colors should be good and the quest can explain the why and how of it.

2 Likes

The Night Warrior eyes were never intended for DK’s but when the patch released they were there. They were removed, some people went off the deep end about it, so they gave it back.

This DK eye color thing has been talked about for years to the point people are really tired of seeing it. DK eyes are blue. Move on.

Red and green eyes would be dope, it would make so many mogs feel better.

I hope one day we have another expansion that really digs into class fantasy, and we can get some tie-ins that give us new customizations.

God I miss legion lol

1 Like

I’m hoping for the red eyes as well especially since we get to be San’layn next expansion too, really on theme

Youre life must be miserable if all you do is track forum posts and tell people to move on and give L takes which make no sense. Your post activity is sickening

Says the person who has taken an L in every single post. We had Legion that didn’t bring in a change of eye color and we had SL that cemented that DK eyes are blue.

Not to mention that people don’t even understand what a Darkfallen is and that they don’t all have red eyes. Neither do the San’layn in which case red eyes aren’t even the majority of them an I have only seen 1 Blood Prince that had red eyes.

Yeah I mean if I can mog a yeti suit or a heart skirt I should have red eyes if I want it. They should have taken the extra 5 minutes to code that in. Whatever BS lore reason the die hards are tossing around is moot.

I’d love to see the eye glow effects for dk and DH toned down or even removed if you mog glasses too.

1 Like

Its not, and its called immersion within a story. Pretty important to a lot of people. If you dont have consistency then you dont have a story and you dont have an RPG.