Night Elf Priest Vs Druid

I have seen so many night elf druids in Shadowglem. I dont create one for my priestess of Elune. We all know that female priest is priestess. And Night Elf Priest worship Elune. Is priest is a good class for a priestess of Elune or druid? Help me

Are you asking for RP purposes? That would really be the only comparison. As two distinct classes, they have different abilities and play styles. Priests can heal (holy/disc) or deal damage as ranged DPS (shadow). Druids and heal (tree), tank (bear), and do ranged (boomkin) or melee (cat) DPS. Healing and DPS styles are different between the two. For example: Holy is reactive healing, disc is proactive with shields and druid’s resto/tree is a mix of proactive (hots) and reactive.

So if you’re looking at what to play in regard to play style, that’s a personal choice. Try both. You can have up to 50 characters.

If you looking for RP advice, you might want to try an RP forum or find an RP guild and see what they’re looking for to fill out their roster.

But look at my outfit. Its similar more to wow moon priestess NPC like Dentaria. And i trying to create a rp forum but cant. So new player forum is the onlyone i can create. Same for rp guids. And i dont want to create same race as my night elf priestess

If you are interested in RP in game, you might want to roll on an RP server. Moonguard is a popular one for Alliance. It will probably be the best bet if you want to find other players in game to RP with. You’ll have some limitations due to the starter account, but there are some ways around it.

From an RP perspective, I’d say priest is the class you are looking for. While druids worship Elune, they always feel more focused on the wild gods to me.

There are some other options as well. Hunters are a good match for sentinels, if you wanted to make an Elune worshiper that was more about battling for elune vs. casting. (Tyrande is really a mix of hunter and priest.) The main downside of this is that you’ll be limited to mail for transmog, and you won’t be high enough level on a starter account to actually just wear things like the mooncloth robes for RP.

Thanks for your other options. Yup. i find druid is not an Elune based class to me so i try hunter next time. And thank you by the way. U make me a happy priestess. I miss in the old times when non clothies like the hunter can wear armour type that is below their class armour type like the hunter can also wear cloth too not only mail. But why they have to change it. I wish it was cosmetics for our appearance. It meant we can tmog other armour types into it