Night Elf Player Hate

Well, time for my unwanted opinions.

I don’t want Tyrande villain batted, because i know what it is like to be forced to fight the faction you adore so the otherside can get closure for their story, on the otherside of the coin, if a nelf player told me nothing would be good enough until orgrimmar burns i will imediaetly disregard their opinion, as it shows they don’t care about trying to make a resolution everyone can enjoy,

Killing Sylvanas i’m fine with, and i do not want evil Tyrande story, but i’m not letting anyone damage the horde anymore then it already is. If a nelf player were to make more reasonable demands that isn’t terrible for another part of the playerbase i would support it. However, i refuse to support nelf players either Whining about how blizzard/the rest of the playerbase hates them, begin making demands or ideas that hurt other parts of the fanbase, or trying to say anything about the modern night elves should have something because the ancient kaldorei empire they rebelled from had it.

12 Likes

Ty, Reallyhappy. I for one, am against killing all horde. I am one of the night elves that want Sylvana’s head on a pike and have Nathanos watch. And only those npcs that chose to follow Sylvanas. Brainless ones.

8 Likes

If we weren’t supposed to be at peace then I’d be fine with calling for horde blood, but now the clock has run out on the faction conflict.

Anyways we have yet to see the resolution of 8.3, who knows if we have claimed back our lands. I am happy with that atm.

I am tired, let’s just kill Sylvie and Nathanos.

3 Likes

I certainly do not think the Horde should be getting mowed down anymore. It would be nice if the Horde were to mention the army of the black moon managed to give them a real thrashing though.

Overall I think it be fine if we could just have our land back. and if we can get a updated hyjal that be extra nice.

3 Likes

They’re not going to restore Teldrassil. Darkshore has a high level game play function, and Ashenvale was divided for horde leveling.

With Calia showing up at the Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades I suspect Lordaeron will be cleansed shortly and the Forsaken will get it back. If such is the case, the Night Elves will probably get something paralleled as well. With any luck it would be in the pre-expansion event. But we’ll probably find out on Friday.

2 Likes

Not gonna disagree with that. It was just a weird random thought.

You are naive thinking that the night elves will get anything.

They haven’t gotten anything in all of WoW, why would the 15 year tradition change all of a sudden?

1 Like

If you’re basing things on WoW’s history, then the Horde will be questing alongside Malfurion and Tyrande again soon enough, in another Night Elf zone like Mount Hyjal or Val’sharah.

5 Likes

I’m expecting either Teldrassil gets regrown, something is built around nordraassil, or something is grown in a purified Felwood.

They didn’t bring up Felwood for no reason. Chekhov’s Gun would be offended.

1 Like

I agree. If they purified eastern Plaguelands and the Veil of Eternal Blossoms they certainly should have Felwood restored by now. Make it… I dunno… Brightwood? The area didn’t have a name before really.

2 Likes

Or they could grow an oversized pumpkin next to Stormwind and reside in it so it’s easier to defend them from future screw ups.

1 Like

Maybe that’s how they survived Zul setting Stormwind on fire when it was still full of refugees.

Ill just leave this here…

Eucalyptus trees are what happens when Goblins learn Druidic magic.

They got their Ancient Pantheon back. They got the return of the Highborne and Arcane magic back to their society. You’ve had a decent amount of story development in Cataclysm and BFA. You got some nice Night Elf armor theme sets and three or four Night Elf mounts two of them Alliance exclusive. Did the race get it’s teeth kicked in this expansion? Absolutely…now they’re part of the same club as the Humans and Draenei, as well as the High Elves who’ve taken it even worse.

2 Likes

I agree, but not your best point, either, as you yourself would argue:

6 Likes

While all that is true, it does not lessen the Kal’dorei’s historic adoration of them. And you seem to forget that among that returned Pantheon was their beloved Cenarius.

The point is that while the Night Elves did not get back everything that the player would have wanted of them, to say that they got “nothing” is simply not true.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with you on this (and I do disagree with Ëlësåna).

But I do wish Cenarius and the Wild Gods were more on the Night Elves’ side, at least as much as the arboreal Ancients have been.

10 Likes

And this here encapsulates why people are growing to hate night elf fanboys.

3 Likes