Night Elf Paladin

I agree! There needs to be cool N!elf paladin ladies, looking all cool and intense in their plate armor and stuff…

4 Likes

I’d say that because there is a night warrior (obvious void influence for this), that certain members in the night elf culture don’t want to go down that path and instead embrace Elune’s more luminous side.

5 Likes

We must rise up & demand a blue post on this.

I think Night Elves should be Paladins as well as Void Elves since there hasn’t been any Elven Paladins at all in the Alliance.

4 Likes

My horde pally is a Tauren and that was the butt pull of the century. There’s nelf pallies in the order hall that blizz made canon. I see no reason at all for something like nelf pallies can’t exist when Zandalari can be MONKS of all things.

2 Likes

Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has them.

That’s not how this works.

Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Yeah, I really expected that they were gonna introduce Night Elf Paldins in BfA after they made such a big deal out of Delas and her ancestor in the Paladin Order Hall. It makes me wonder why the heck they had so much screen time if it wasn’t to set up that class combo.

Either way, Night Elf paladins would make far more sense than any number of class/race combinations that we already have, so I’m all for it.

5 Likes

We have a NE Paladin in the Order Hall, I remember helping her when she saw the ‘Light’.

I hope this happens for players asap! :seedling:

4 Likes

They even made sure to clarify that it was “The Light of Elune” too. Which seemed like it was to completely underline that it was going to be a thing. Sending her on phone game missions in-game even has her still say “In the name of Elune”

3 Likes

@Zevlach, you’re a debbie downer, aren’t you broheim?

Yesss! I love this :pleading_face:

1 Like

@Ariana… up vote… ELVES UNITE!!

Doesn’t really make sense… Elves aren’t about the light, they’re about Elune and Druidism.

1 Like

My pally is LF. But I do think NE should get pally. I won’t make one.

1 Like

With so much support, does anyone have an idea as to why this has yet to be implemented? Can anyone point us in any direction if there is any blue posting on this?

No, Paladins don’t fit Night Elves. Why do people want to make nelves more like humans? this is the kind of crap why night elves get ignored by blizz.

Delas is a horrible human weeb character that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

I honestly thought that Night Elves were going to get Paladin class at the end of Legion and the start of BFA but sadly they didn’t, I do however still support Night Elves getting Paladin as a playable choice somehow.

No. And, attempting to change the topic by ignoring facts does not help your case either.

There is none.

Yes please.