Night elf model fixes when?

Night elves customisations are good, but night elves still have some issues.

Female faces are manly, and they weren’t until WoD, It need to be fixed.

Male night elf body proportions are wrong.

Nightborne female look more like night elves old model, if you can make a night elf with good proportions to the horde you can fix the core race.

Here some examples: ’ https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmo-champion.com%2Fthreads%2F1517310-Artcraft-Huntress-of-Teldrassil-(New-Female-Night-Elf-Model)%2Fpage318&psig=AOvVaw0Sw8IcMwifmTNfKwma7oL1&ust=1596051821750000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNiQ8sPa8OoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABBE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmo-champion.com%2Fthreads%2F1517310-Artcraft-Huntress-of-Teldrassil-(New-Female-Night-Elf-Model)%2Fpage265&psig=AOvVaw0Sw8IcMwifmTNfKwma7oL1&ust=1596051821750000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNiQ8sPa8OoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABBb
Please blizzard, fix night elf female faces, the new faces look terrible in comparison.

14 Likes

I hope they bring back that face with red lips, and add face shapes for NE too.

When Nightborne get fixes so never probably.

Alright cheekiness aside…

The men have incredibly big Hands and arms.

Their feet and legs are also incredibly big.

The torso is awkward and kind of stops aligning itself with the spine. I’m serious… what is wrong with their midriff?

The women on the other hand need a separate option to color their lips. And a narrow-ish eyes option. And crystal clear blue and white like the vanilla models.

5 Likes

Lol, not likely.
Apparently having attractive women in video games is sexist now.

Though half naked muscle bound men are still okay…

You should compare Jaina to how she looked in WC3 or even Wrath to how she looks now.

2 Likes

I actually really like Jaina’s new model. She does look a bit mad all the time though.

1 Like

RIP Jaina in Hearthstone.

Though in Warcraft her BfA model is rather nice. Normally some models look awkward covered but they have kept her femininity, while doing so.

As to Night Elves, no harm in more models but I rather like the way we look. There is a slightly more rounded face option at the moment too.

Yeah she looks alright, just… Not the same person as she was.

Idk where her huge new forehead came from.

I wouldn’t say that, so much as they have a permanent Happy Sue problem. Can we get more than just one neutral face? Why are they all so freaking happy?

4 Likes

Eh?

I like 'em :man_shrugging:. Even if they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, I never thought I’d see someone arguing that they’re “manly.” They’re definitely rougher than the belf/velf facial options, but that’s kinda because night elves are essentially the elven equivalent of amazons (that’s also why their abs are so pronounced).

To be fair, it’s been a really rough few years for her.

2 Likes

To be fair, nightborne model doesn’t look like the npc. Female night elf faces in classic look more like Suramar npc than the nightborne model do. The eye shape is different for female night elves and nightborne. Both should be fixed.

We have attractive females in wow, The problem is when the game hyper sexualize women, but it’s not what i’m talking about here.

Yeah. NE eyes are round in this new model, i miss the classic eye shape.

2 Likes

Nelf women are manly?

Have you ever looked at a real woman before?

Nelf women are amazons. They’re supposed to look ripped.

2 Likes

After BfA, you should be happy that Night Elves still exist in the game.

I don’t want to hear that from a Worgen.

Yea while we’re at it where is the nelf bikini armour

1 Like

Ya where is it?! >.>’

Also fix our silly large hands!

No thank you, I like the way I look. More faces options that aren’t a reaction to having just drank prune juice is the only criticism I have for males.

The women look perfect, like elven Amazons.

:four_leaf_clover:

But we can look perfecter!

I’d rather not just look like a Country Blood Elf. I like that Night Elves are more primal, less clean. Savage. If I wanted modern Jersey Shore beauty I’d be a Blood Elf.

/giggle

:four_leaf_clover: