Night Elf Eye Colors

Male night elves should be able to have silver eyes and females should be able to have gold.

Also maybe some other eye colors, like blue

or green

And beardless male night elves should have eyebrows >:c

19 Likes

I think it depends on the hair of your night elf

Not 100% sure though

Great idea :slightly_smiling_face: I always thought their eye colors should be expanded a bit. I, sadly, did not care for the night warrior eye color (it looks too blurry to really look ferocious to me). So this is an awesome suggestion! :purple_heart::sparkles::dizzy:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Having amber colored eyes was a sign that you were going to do something great in your lifetime in nigh elf culture. The only two night elves ever known to canonically have amber eyes were Illidan and Azshara.

IDK why they gave amber eyes to all male night elves. It could have been a face option for both male and female.

9 Likes

don’t miss the black hair color for non DH nelfs

6 Likes

Night elves and nightborne deserve so much more customization :c

3 Likes

Is this a kiss me face or where did you hide the crayons :crayon: face??

1 Like

I need a good ponytail… not some short skimpy one. The bunny tails are… weird.

5 Likes

I want Green and Blue Eyes for Night Elves.

Night Warrior isn’t really Night Elfish enough from Warcraft 3 and even the Highborne Night Elves as well.

2 Likes

God please
why is a HAIR COLOR option locked to a class, makes 0 sense

7 Likes

DKs always had 3 hair colors exclusive to them, though there’s plenty of normal NPCs with said hair colors, same case with Night Elf NPCs having black hair. Though I agree with this thread having some variety of eye color for our glowing eye friends would be nice.

5 Likes

1 Like

When I saw this scene in the Cinematic, all I could think was “Spearmint Jesus looks pissed.”

3 Likes

I thought the same thing! (I like my star eyes though but still…)

:open_mouth:

That would also be cool!

It is so bad that this isn’t how it is! Do they shave their eyebrows off? That sounds painful!!!

1 Like

Since Lightforged Draenei gold eyes went to Blood Elves, I see no reason why Night Elves shouldn’t get antlers like Malfurion even though Highmountain Tauren already got them.

2 Likes

If I could link pictures, it be of a tiny kitten with gigantic eyes. I’ve dropped from Trust level 3 so many times, its like a yo-yo.

I really want this as well! I am hoping if they do give us a character customization revamp eye color is separate from the face allowing this option for all races.

3 Likes

The lack of eyebrows on a race with such prominent ones bothers me so much; it’s the only reason mine has a beard.

2 Likes