Night Elf Eye Color

So, according to lore, all Night Elves can have silver or golden eyes.

Azshara had golden eyes. Malfurion was born with silver eyes.

There’s some nonsense about great destinies for golden eyes and regular destinies for silver eyes but I think Malfurion proved that wrong.

But in-WoW, all Fem Nelves have silver eyes and all male Nelves have golden eyes.

And that’s clearly lolore.

So please let all Nelves pick any eye color.

K, tnx, bye :smiley:

10 Likes

Illadaddy was born with golden eyes

2 Likes

Yet he was fated to be gross.

2 Likes

They have black eyes now. Still no iris, but they’re getting there.

1 Like

Beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah but I’m talking about the non-Dark side Nelves lol

Are those eyes, or glowing balls of energy. Cuz they don’t look like eyes

I did, black.

You can’t see them, but they’re there :wink:

Most of them are eyes (with eyeglow). Except for the Demon Hunter ones. Those are balls of energy.

I mean…they’re gonna start running out of great destinies to sell if we can change the eye color.

“Son, you are destined to do great things”

“What is it dad?”

“Um…eh…a great innkeeper, like no one ever was!”

To book new guests is my real test,
To charge them is my cause…

1 Like

Well, right now all male Night Elves are supposed to have great destinies.

2 Likes

Do these eyes look black to you?

It’s a gender conspiracy!!!

Adjusts glasses and smirks

Achtually Illidan has AMBER eyes. If you actually READ the books you would know that.

They are actually arcane light bulbs.

Mine are currently switched off.

1 Like

Being born with Amber Eyes is a sign of Great Destiny…

Illidan who was born with Amber Eyes unlike Malfurion who gained Amber Eyes during his training as a Druid had the Great Destiny of being not only the first Demon Hunter Mortal or otherwise but also being a Mentor to the Player/Hero of the Story.

Malfurion merely had the honor of being co-leader with Tyrande and the first Mortal Druid yet not the first Druid period. Not only that but he never mentored the Player/Hero unlike Illidan…

Besides Illidan there was only one other Mentor to the Player/Hero and that was Emperor Shaohao and he also was born with Amber Eyes!

Male Night Elves exposed to Druidic Magic gain Amber Eyes very quickly as the Cutscene where Cenarius rejected Illidan as his student shows Malfurion having Amber Eyes despite starting out as a Druid.

This is also not a model limitation as the preceding Cutscene showing Illidan’s birth shows the Male Night Elves with Silver Eyes. Cenarius’s Nature Magic turned Malfurion’s eyes Amber colored while he was still a novice!

This all means that all the male Night Elves from Kalimdor are getting Amber Eyes after birth due to exposure to Nature Magic in some way or another!

Azshara being a Major Villain and first of the Naga is a Great Destiny too which puts her equal to our Mentor(in matters of Destiny and Sacrifice) and first of the Demon Hunters Illidan Stormrage!

1 Like