Night Elf Check in

Calling all night elves!

Just wanted to say you are awesome for playing the best alliance race.

For the Kaldorei! For Kalimdor!

Sound off!

54 Likes

12 Likes

Hell yeah, I knew I made the right choice playing a night elf.

3 Likes

Worgen are welcome too, the only true ally we have… lol seriously where da crap is Anduin? Walking about his rose garden?

9 Likes

Night elves in wc3 are the pinnacle of blizzards creativity.

Night elves in wow are ugly hippies. The women look like dumb big handed floppy headed dimwits. Its a shame this is what the zandalari fathered. Weak ugly children.

If youre going to play alliance do it right. Roll dwarf or worgen

12 Likes

Ive been farming that helm youre wearing from ulduar for years. My rng is so bad

I do wish the models would improve, need wider hips and more petite hands. I’ll say that… and yes the wc3 night elves are why I play one to this day. The tree hippie thing has to stop, and one vid doesn’t make up for it.

14 Likes

Hello, am elf.
Horns? What? No.
Those are my ears.
Fur?
How dare you, I’m a druid.

6 Likes

Worgen and night elves have always been my two favorite races, even more so this xpac. We have only each other. :heart:

7 Likes

ALFGERDHR IS IN THE THREAD!
Slams axe against shield!

Kal’Dorai forever!

7 Likes

WABBIT SEASON!

I’ll punt you later as soon as I taken care of that wascally wabbit!

6 Likes

I had a full green set of the same overall look, but started seeing it everywhere… so went red instead lol

Too bad you weren’t with me the last time I ran it, tossed 2. grumbles about stuff I want not existing, but stuff everyone else wants gets vendored Tusks 9? 10? times and SHARDED… RNG is a fickle mistress.

Good luck next week.

I’ll kindly show you to your accommodations, please don’t be alarmed by the smoke and bbq scent. All of our Tauren friends leave feeling much lighter.

Mmmm steaks :cut_of_meat:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to playing a Night Elf rogue in Classic.

1 Like

For the Kaldorei!

18 Likes

Jealous of your shoulders… been working on getting them since they had the darkshore warfront. Took them long enough to make NE armor tho. Lol

You’re a beautiful elf and don’t let no one tell you otherwise.

5 Likes

Is that sentinel armor the NPCs have ever going to be available to players?

1 Like

Tor ilisar’thera’nal! Ana’duna thera!

5 Likes

Only real ones are willing to look like this and play the game like this. This might be an alt, but still…