[N/H - RP] The Howling Throne - Coalition of the Horde Campaign

Graphic Template by Sonceri

The release of the Stormeater’s clutchmates from their ancient prisons spells disaster for Azeroth. For now, the Primal Incarnates and their zealous followers are regrouping, but several primal protodrakes and their seneschals vie for greater power by attacking the Elemental Planes.

After three years of inaction, the Coalition of the Horde and its allies mobilizes to answer the influx of violent air and storm primalists attacking the gate to the Throne of the Four Winds and defend the realm of the Air Elementals!

Join us in The Howling Throne!

When: April 1st & 2nd at 7:00 PM ST/CST
Where: Ramkahen (Cataclysm Phase, talk to Zidormi)
Who: Horde and Neutral roleplayers

6 Likes

Personally, I’m pretty hyped for this campaign. It might only be 2 days, but with what we’re seeing so far there’s going to be plenty to do. Heck of a weekend treat for people looking to try out Horde side RP with some alts for certain.

1 Like

Ayo, I might dust off my horde for this.

3 Likes

Honestly, Thaela if you do that would be awesome! That’s precisely what it’s being designed mostly around. We’re trying out the smaller stuff to allow new people a chance to bring in Horde Alts that they might not want to commit too much to, but still want to do some small structured stuff with outside of WFC, ToA, and other festivals.

I’ll be there on my Proxy Elf guy, BUT I’m debating on dusting off an old Troll Rogue alt I made years ago lol.

1 Like

Coming this weekend! I’m excited.

Hey everyone while this campaign is short and simple compared to most we do ask people complete the Uldum questlines in order to avoid phasing as their is a LOT of it

Anyway look forward to you all showing up!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I am EXCITED for this campaign! I know a lot of us have been planning this all of March.

1 Like

This starts TONIGHT!

Thanks everyone who came out to the Mini-Campaign! It was a very fun weekend for sure, and a nice little trial run of some stuff that we’ll be doing in the future again for sure. We saw some new faces, and some old friends and we all had a blast. I know me, personally, I enjoyed the event I ran a lot lol.

In fact, we’re already planning the next mini-campaign in this ongoing storyline! While we do that, we’re also going to be planning up a new entry in the popular “Homefront” campaign as well. Everyone should check it out if you hadn’t already!

Hope to see you guys at the next events!

1 Like