Next patch

What do you all think the next patch will be??

I think the first week of the Scourge event should hit next week at the earliest? Totally possible it will start the Tuesday after next.

nahhh i meant like how legion had the return to karhazan. The scourge invasion is apart of the pre patch anyway

I think 9.1 will see us go to another Shadowlands afterlife. Maybe even the realm of the Brokers. The Brokers are able to move around the Shadowlands easily, and so they must have a ton of information.

I think patch 9.1, BfA will finally leave beta.

7 Likes

i honestly cant tell and thats surprising, since ive predicted everything thats happened since legion

but uh. there’s a lot of chatter about the light, but also the question where the primus is. he up and vanished, nobody’s sure where. i could see the patch storyline being about where he went, and what it has to do with the other realms. the primus is a first one, after all. and it seems he knew the most about zovaal’s schemes.

1 Like

Part of me is suspecting that 9.1 is going to be the Sylvanas raid, probably something in a manner akin to Gul’dan in Legion.

BIG spoiler but…

Summary

The Runecarver IS the Primus I’m pretty sure. I think it’s all but confirmed.

yeah thats what im thinking too, we just gotta figure that out

1 Like

#1 priority is draenei heritage armor, they can have some story or raid if they want but it is not necessary

7 Likes
Spoilerish Speculation

I think 9.1 will open up covenant swapping since the core cause of the drought of anima will be discovered and supposedly resolved.

Hoping for Draenei and Troll!

3 Likes

Instead of this, you’ll get…

more human armor mogs!

2 Likes

Heritage Armor questlines are pretty hit and miss.

On one hand, you could get a questline where you talk to Velen, then talk to a bunch of other recurring NPCs and then do something strongly tied to your race and get the armor…

Or you could get a questline that is actually about a future story tangent.

Twilight Dragons show up on Azuremyst Isle, wrecking havoc. You assist Velen in driving them out of the Exodar, then securing Azure Watch.
You then travel to Bloodmyst, but as you are about to kill their leader, the ghost of an Emerald Dragon shows up.
The noble creature’s spirit tells you that the wretches are to be pitied, for they are misunderstood.
You travel to Wyrmscar Island and discover a brood of corrupted Twilight Dragonflight eggs. Using your racial, you purify them.
The dragons thank you for your kindness, telling you they will be making their way to the Dragon Isles once they are strong enough.
At the end, you are given a toy that summons a miniature Naaru by Velen as well as the heritage armor.

4 Likes

Bloodmyst Isle’s quest progression feels like a heritage quest already, even ends with Velen personally congratulating you.

Man, nothing beats the draenei starting zones.

4 Likes

getting an elekk in azuremyst blew my mind in 2007. a mount?? before 40?? coolest thing ever for young me

3 Likes

I was really hoping for those too!! Theyre either going to be super good or super bad.

1 Like

bee tee dubs do you need to have pre-ordered Shadowbland to be doing prepatch stuff? I’ve just been leveling alts, I dig the new leveling system a lot. I honestly have only touched any of my 50s since they became 50s to do barber shop endgame.

AFAIK, prepatch nonsense hasn’t started yet and Buzzard hasn’t said when it will begin, officially.

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve said but I doubt it, you could do all of the other pre-patch events without having the expansion, I mean hell, Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King were still physical media only, granted, but all the subsequent ones didn’t bar anything.

Hopefully whatever it is, it includes a fix for the game insisting on constantly downloading ‘important data’ whenever you’re playing instead of just doing it when you’re not playing.