Next patch date?

When can we play Druid again? Any new patch coming to retail in 2023 #savethedruid2023

4 Likes

Unless you play guardian in high keys, druids are fine.

Are they the unkillable juggernauts with fat damage and a huge kit? No that isn’t the case anymore but the class is fine as a whole. You can perform in all content maybe its just you/get your 4 set bonus

1 Like

I could perform in the Olympics.

I’d come in last place and people would laugh at me for being terrible. People wouldn’t want me to be their teammate.
But I could certainly perform in all content.

Guardian is bad. It needs to be fixed.

I don’t want to be “technically viable” I want to be good.

Because if someone has the choice between something good and something bad… their going to choose the things that are good.

4 Likes

O yes, the 4set bonus… 3-4% overall healing in a dung.

2 Likes

Guardian is bad at the higher end sure

The other specs are completely fine though, unless you are bad

Not for long. 10.0.7 is forcing the nourish play style on M+. Definitely not desirable to put it lightly.

I can’t speak for resto, I wonder if this is the case for pvp restonI would guess not.

Forcing is a pretty strong word are they deleting the other heals lol?

for me it’s not whether or not we’re viable or “good” (i think resto healing is still very strong), it’s that the gameplay feels off.

i don’t find it as fun playing resto catweaving this patch. and that’s the first time i’ve felt this way. :broken_heart:

1 Like

They’re moving our synergistic lifebloom talents to the right and moving 3 talents from the right side to the left. (Invigorate, Overgrowth/Archdruid node),then moving the wild synthesis node below nourish which is also being dropped into our left side of the tree, moving germination to the right side. I am using my words quite well, not hyperbole. You don’t move 4-5 talents and drop them in the middle of the tree where the capstones are , if your intentions aren’t meant to force people to take those talents.

When I say forced, I do mean forced. Literally five abilities are obstructing the way to the lifebloom set up.

tbh it felt stronger in prepatch and i loved cat weaving for that reason. But cat weaving now just feels like dot maintenance+hot maintenance, and tracking cds mostly.

1 Like

Guardian Incarn is locked behind 5 talents to make it viable I don’t consider that forced. Astral influence as bear in left druid tree is locked behind 3 useless talents I don’t need, don’t consider that forced either.

There will absolutely be builds that support the previous playstyle you are just upset because you’re gonna have to trade something for it. This is how talents should work honestly you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Also whats so terrible about making Nourish viable?

Tracking an additional 2 GCDS on top of the 10 i already track.
Adding 4 extra button presses with cast times to also hit ontop of ramping to use nourish which will almost always be an overheal if you’re playing the class correctly.
Its a net loss, not gain.
There is a trade off currently, either strong raid heals or strong 5man heals with lifebloom vs rejuv. That trade off never went away. Lifebloom does not function as well in raid as rejuv, and the rejuv set up does not function as well in M+ as it does in raid.

If there was no trade off, I wouldn’t have multiple set ups.

My guy you don’t even play the game lol.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/spulenji?zone=32
https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Spulenji

1 Like

How is nourish being forced on you? You can just skip the talent and pick the same exact stuff you pick currently. Literally the only talent swap that even effect you for m+ are the embrace and budding leaves switch unless you just had a terrible talent selection in the first place. None of the bottom tier shuffle is even remotely tied to nourish either so i have no idea why all of a sudden you think you need to talent into it.

I’d disagree.

• Cultivation has moved to Improved Wild Growth’s previous location.
  • Nourish has moved to Cultivation’s previous location.
  • Embrace of the Dream and Budding Leaves have swapped locations.
  • Germination and Power of the Archdruid have swapped locations.
  • Invigorate is no longer on a choice node with Power of the Archdruid and has moved locations to directly beneath Overgrowth.
    *Power of the Archdruid is now on a choice node with Undergrowth

Who in their right mind wants to go to the left side of the tree to get power of the arch druid just to capitalize on wild growth’s spread of rejuvenation for raid?

They still haven’t clarified what they did with Spring blossoms either since they replaced it with power of the arch druid.

Why the hell would you want to trade embrace the dream for budding leaves? What good is budding leaves to the right side of the tree off in narnia?

I’d rather they just revert and delete nourish all together tbf. This does nothing for us either.

1 Like

I don’t do PvE if you wanna dig my profile thats fine. I asked a simple question about a spell becoming viable and you are mad about it so I asked.

Seems like a skill gap you can’t cross? Sorry I hit a nerve so hard you have to look up my profile :skull:

I PvP with my IRL friends/family and thats all I play this game for, feel free to lambast me for it though.

Wanna duel me? :flushed:

Are you just talking purely based on the the text they sent out on the update? It sounds like you have no idea how the actual tree works. The rejuv build for raid can be 100% matched talent for talent as it currently stands now. In fact I know you have no idea how the actual tree looks since you have no idea where spring blossoms is and it hasn’t moved anywhere. Play with an actual calculator before you start crying all over the forums.

“I can’t win the argument, lets duel, because might makes right” — said some fascist in ww2.

Yeah you didn’t hit a nerve, you’re pretty irrelevant.

What is more laughable, asking a healer to duel.

Yeah, I’m going off their OWN text in the patch notes, overgrowth is shared with spring blossoms. Unless you’re suggesting they have three talent points on one node, I don’t think so.

To further add to your comment, you really don’t know crap. But It tells me all I need to know about your presumptions.

Nothing in the patch notes say overgrowth/spring blossoms has changed because it hasn’t. Please go on about how others don’t know what they are talking bout though. My best guess is you can’t read and are confusing overgrowth with undergrowth.

Says the guy with a prejorative name.