Next expansion Glad Mount = Not playing

If this Felbat goes thru I am officially released from wow prison and can no longer log in. How do you go from Dragonflight glad mounts to that abomination.

5 Likes

What does it look like? source

Armored felbat. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

That mount is DOPE. I love my felbat from the sylvanas questline.

But i do play warlock and my next favorites are rogue and shadow priest so my roster is kind of hot topic cleave.

4 Likes

K keep me posted

2 Likes

Can we make this a thing? Could use dh too as a member.

3 Likes

How could anyone think that mount looks bad?

1 Like

I like bats, they’re cool for an undead warlock. Not a huge fan of the knuckle dragging mounts though.

Mounts are kinda a non-factor for me in any event. It’d be cool to push for one, but I’m really just looking to have fun and get better. The achievement would mean more than the prize, so to speak.

2 Likes

I dont exactly have the kind of pull required to make it happen but i am proud of my creativity. Im all for the idea. It has to be a workable comp though

Good thing I’m not good enough to worry about it. Just wondering what the Enchants will be.

1 Like

It’s so garbage. So disappointed. Definitely not worth the 2.4k grind.
It’s like bliz not give a single flying goblin about PVP rewards or the community

it is insanely bad lol how could they go from the DF glad mounts to this, its so horrendous. the WOD glad mounts might be better than this. hopefully they change the string to say legend’s fel bat, because thats what it should be, a shuffle reward.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s just the shuffle mount.

4 Likes

Looks better than the bfa mounts by a mile.

1 Like

nah bfa mounts are way better

1 Like

Bfa had the worst glad mounts ever. Even wods were better.

Armored protos looked sick take it back :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

protoss aren’t in this game

only cuz archon tree still hidden

the vicious flying mounts look better