-Void/light?
-WoW 2.0 (unlikely)
-Azeroth revamp
-Void alone
-Reset of reality
-Another war between factions
-The Jailer as bad guy… Again
-Sylvanas trial

Something else like Pandaria. New continent with those who generally kept to themselves and then chose Alliance or Horde. Or, I could do a new world, but it’d have to be nice looking.

1 Like

Wrath of the Lich Queen

3 Likes

the chronicles of Sylvanas escape from stormwind bay

1 Like

How the helm is broken

I have been saying for a decent amount of time that the writing is on the wall for SL to be the last expansion. Perfect time to end it when you have Classic expansions you can launch and D2 remastered while you work on new games and MMOs.

So when WoW 2 does happen well it’s a fresh start a new game on a new game engine so it’s not an expansion but a different Universe and game entirely.

Keep in mind they can just roll out WotLK Classic then mini patches for SL till WoW 2. The way they been doing SL patches that means 9.2 in 2022 and 9.3 in 2023 maybe a 9.3.5 then in 2024/25 WoW 2.

PS - SL and the last expansions were so sooo bad it’s time to end this. Don’t think anyone can take another one and 8 expansions is a good run. The time is now to work on WoW 2.

1 Like

tall/thin dwarfs.

1 Like

Love it. Pandaren too maybe

She remakes it in the world forge… of course.

Thatd be ridiculous.

1 Like

I think it’ll be a Dragon Isles expansion, along with Alliance and Horde plotlines too I’m sure.

Reground on Azeroth for awhile. Bring back the dragons in a major way, continue some of the new hinted plot threads BfA started off. It has a lot of potential. We know nothing at all about these Isles so Blizz can really do anything at all.

And I have no other ideas what it could be. To me it’s still too early to do the Light and Void stuff.

1 Like

The second afterlife that comes after you die in the shadowlands

God I hope so.

Tired of alternate dimensions and planets.

That does sound cool

This is kind of a cop-out answer, but there’s two possible answers -

• The Sepulcher / The First Ones 9.2 patch is simply “the first step” of a cosmic space adventure and they go high cosmic.

or

• The Sepulcher / The First Ones 9.2 patch flushes the whole “high sci-fi space war” stuff out of Blizzard’s system and they bring it back down to Azeroth with Dragon Isles.

I’m hoping for the later, although I could see the former happening as well given they’ve seeded a lot of Light/Void stuff in Shadowlands.