[Next Event: July 5th] 🎲 Warcraft is a Stage Community

Oh sure, Lindie, you wait till 2 months after I retire Atos to do this. :stuck_out_tongue: I see how it is!

Still comin’ though, you can’t stop me.

1 Like

Lol. Bring your friends.

Next event is tomorrow! So while you are waiting in that 120049834 hour Classic queue, why not come hang with our GM Pepperbomb and create a character sheet for a WIAS adventure?

Tonight! Come and learn a bit about Dicemaster and roll a character sheet for your toon!

Next event is soon! Come to the Discord and play with us, open to anyone over level 60!

Tomorrow night! Come join us!

This is tonight! There are only a couple spots left if you want to join us :smile:

Thank you to everyone that came out to the event tonight, w had a full group! There were some good chuckles, and I think it was a good way to introduce the Dicemaster addon, and what we can do for /roll style events.

We have a few events that will be coming up soon*:

Sept 28th - a multi-part /roll campaign that aligns with current content for Horde
Oct 5th - a single session /roll event for Druids - neutral (maybe)
Nov 2nd - The return of the Cenarion Circle Conference - a neutral Druid ceremony, workshop and networking event.

*Dates subject to change!

Join up with our Discord server to sign up for these events and set your character sheets up!

Join us! We are sharing ant and dog pictures cause we are big nerds :slight_smile:

Bump for some cool people that I have been meeting in this community!

The Horde has need of a cleanup crew and Turbotwist is right for the job! The fighting in Darkshore has spilt over into the Zoram Strand leaving salvage ripe for the taking! Due to the nature of this particular job, only Horde aligned, or neutral characters may be present. Bring your work gloves and your wetsuits, someone might be volun-told to go on a dive!

We’ll be meeting at Zoram’gar Outpost, Ashenvale at 6:00pm server time on the 13th to start!

Contact Meqa in game or through Discord DM’s for more information.

We had a huge influx of folks coming through this weekend, lots of great people and great ideas flying around. Can’t wait to make some of them happen!

Thanks to our Dicemaster GM, Meqa, for running a smooth event on Friday… can’t wait to see more of that.

We have a goblin pop-up everyone!

H-RP What a Load of Scrap: Part 2!
Zoram’gar outpost, WRA, WMoff

Description:The Horde has need of a cleanup crew and Turbotwist is right for the job! The fighting in Darkshore has spilt over into the Zoram Strand leaving salvage ripe for the taking! Due to the nature of this particular job, only Horde aligned, or neutral characters may be present. Bring your work gloves and your wetsuits, someone might be voluntold to go on a dive! Warmode Off!

Contact Meqa in game or through Discord for details!
discord - ANquyKx

The community took a bit of a break, but we are coming back with a new event soon!

We have reorganized the Discord server and have voting open for a player animated town event right now!

Druid meeting and dice event in the works for end of May.

2 Likes

Quick bump to say that we are looking for folks that want to be involved in some community rp in a more leadership manner:

• we need some help with keeping our calendar up to date with server events
  • we are also looking for guilds or individuals that want to help run dicemaster events.

We are also setting up a player animated town and voting on location right now, until mid May!

ALSO we have a new project going on, it is a mecanohog bike gang, just a little project that is fun and adds minor conflict animation to some RP hotspots. If you are interested, come on by and take a look.

Updated the main text to show our current projects. I am working on a druid event, with the tentative date for July 5th. It will be a sign up, Dicemaster event. If this interests you please join the DIscord so you know when the sign up is live.

Hi I was wondering if I could get a current Discord link. I’d very much like to get involved.

1 Like

Awe jeez did I break it?
https://discord.gg/j3ap4cy

Naw I think the initial link just expired.

I had a ton of fun at the Boat Bash btw, stellar event. Funilly enough the pet I got for my last place prize dropped again from a Horrific Vision the very next day. :joy:

1 Like

Fixed the link to our Discord!

We have an event tomorrow in Everlook!

WHEN: Every Monday at 5pm WRA time. June 15, 2020 → Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:00 AM

WHERE: Everlook (Discord server: https://discord.gg/nmmXasg)

WHAT: Everlook Animation Project is a project of Warcraft is a Stage (WIAS) server! We are a collective of players that actively seek to create roleplay with each other through the animation of a small town. Our hopes are that we can create a small hub outside of the normal major city hubs, and also create inclusive and interesting storylines that are not guild based. We are also a community that seeks to create an inclusive and safe RP environment for all members regardless of skill. Out-of-character we provide a helpful and relaxed place to make friends and learn new things.