Next elf race

Uh… no.

Worgen are Worgen. Forsaken are Forsaken. Neither are meant to be human any longer and some Forsaken aren’t even humans.

Elves are elves. There’s a huge difference.

2 Likes

nah cross breeds aren’t good

The next elf race will be another elf race hastily pulled out of the devs’ behinds so they don’t have to put in playable High Elves.

1 Like

They could have that weird skin and teeth thing that was going on in the Warcraft movie. Seriously, what were those elves? They had like pink teeth…

No elves unless they are Keebler elves and they must bring cookies

2 Likes

That’s the Gnome Allied Race after junkergnomes. You just spoiled it!

1 Like

no man, it will be our beloved high elves

No new elves till demons join the alliance and horde

Agreed. No compromises on giving the Horde’s long haired and fair skinned elves to the Alliance, just like Ion said.

There will never be two Thalassian races belonging to the Alliance over the Horde’s one Thalassian race.

5 Likes

Donut elves :elf:‍♀ :doughnut: :elf:‍♂ :doughnut:

but that’s boring

These are high elves if they like weed and are addicted to “nature magic”

They could give the High Elves of the Alliance a more different look, give them blue tatoos like Alleria or something.

2 Likes

They did that, and came up with Void Elves as a result of that idea. You could consider Void Elves as a bar they set on how different they require an Allied race on the opposite faction of a progenitor race to be.

But also, looks aren’t the only problem:

2 Likes

Even posts I don’t think are HE posts, become HE posts. :frowning:

I assume this is the philosophy of the squeaky wheel hoping for some grease?

Another muted post for me.

2 Likes

A little bit taller than a night elf? So like a gnome’s height? Piles of ashes aren’t that tall.

No they didn’t because we didn’t ask for ex-Horde Void Elves with purple skin. What people wanted were Silver Covenant High Elves, so what they could have done is wrote in the Silver Covenant High Elves AS THE new Void Elves and gave them an Alleria-like customization option with fair skin and blue tatoos along with the purple skin options and this would have solved the problem.

If ION said that hey, these new Void Elves are the Silver Covenant High Elves that turned to the Void, i’m pretty sure no one would complain today about not having High Elves added to the Alliance. The crux of the issue you are ignoring is that the current Void Elves ARE NOT Silver Covenant High Elves. They are EX-Horde outcasts which no one wanted.

1 Like

Important question here:

Cake or Yeast donut elves?

Would you be happy if the remnants of the Silver Covenant were absorbed into the Void Elves in 8.2?

Everything in your post except for the statement that void elves aren’t high elves is answered in the video. Sorry for being lazy, but I linked it and I don’t wanna quote it too. It has the url that makes it auto start at the 47 min mark.