Next Class tuning

With Season 2 now underway and Mythic Difficulty Sanctum of Domination opening with scheduled maintenance next week, we’re working on a tuning pass for a few Classes.

As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update next week.

Hunter

• Beast Mastery
    • Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
  • Marksmanship
    • Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, and Rapid Fire damage increased by 10%.
    • Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
  • Survival
    • Serpent Sting, Wildfire Bomb, Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, and Kill Shot damage increased by 10%.

Mage

• Fire
    • Fireball damage increased by 20%.
    • Fire Blast damage increased by 15%.
    • Pyroblast damage increased by 5%.

Priest

• Shadow
    • Devouring Plague damage reduced by 8%.
    • Dissonant Echoes’ (Conduit) Void Bolt damage reduced by 5%.

Warlock

• Affliction
    • Damage of all spells increased by 5%.

God help us.

5 Likes

Think about a Dev Team connected to their playerbase …

3 Likes

I really really really hope this wont affect PvP.

3 Likes

Another DP nerf? Blizz so terrible with class design that they give spriests and aff locks buildup mechanic through insanity and shards, but only a single thing to spend them on, and nerf the sht out of both lol.

9 Likes

Hunter kill shot buffs lol, I know these are all with PVE only in mind but they are going to let this spill over into pvp.

Survival already doing pretty good, at least in 2s, going to be insane after these buffs.

Finally playable

17 Likes

It doesn’t matter how good a spec is doing in 2s. Buffs/Nerfs are not aimed at the 2s bracket.

4 Likes

I’d say these weren’t going to go live in pvp but I also thought the dh buffs were not a pvp oriented change coming into SL.

And here we are.

2 Likes

I think we rarely see them offset PvE nerfs/buffs in PvP. Not to say it doesn’t happen, but I don’t remember seeing it a whole lot.

1 Like

They don’t usually when its 3-6% but jeesus, these are 15% buff

no war nerf no ret nerf no ww nerf okay

2 Likes

Blockquote
Hunter

• Beast Mastery
    • Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.

LOL

1 Like

I know right? It’s almost like they don’t test the game and make reactive based changes based on what creative players can do with the game.

I mean we had 1 guy get several corruptions nerfed in BFA (Rextroy)

Lets be honest, they don’t take any bracket into consideration.

6 Likes

Finally playable

A dilly pooped into his brain I think, it has a lot of malfunctions!

Can we PLEASE make these not go live for pvp? Specifically the fire mage and bm hunter ones???

4 Likes

survival :drooling_face:

1 Like

they are troooooooooooolllllllllling. i really hope they forgot to add in the counter balance pvp damage nerfs because if not they wild for this

If you thought this was serious and not sarcasm you probably need to engage with other humans in real life

You’re reaching dozer levels here

9 Likes

We’re obviously the worst pve class by a mile but what is this lol. 2’s bracket is gonna be even worse :sweat_smile: