Next Allied Races!

Blizz is giving the allied races thing a break due to shadow lands and what not but we all know that is not the end of them and there is still one more slot to fill for the undead/worgen related allied races. There is a lot of cool looking races coming in shadowlands but I’m not sure if these souls can go to Azeroth considering they are like some other worldly immortal beings. Those vampires looks sick though…I’m sure they could make up some senseless crazy lore to bring them to the horde lol and maybe those Nightfae goat men for alliance? Any suggestions? Just for kicks at the very least.

Give me my Taunka damnit!

I dont think any of the Shadowlands races will be coming through as Allied races. If I understand the lore right, or what they gave us, its that because we are special champions tethered to Azeroth, we get to move back and forth freely whereas these are specifically people of the Shadowlands that dont really move back and forth with the exception of the most powerful beings. RE: Bwonsamdi, Spirit Healers, Valkyr, etc.

Vampires and Nightfae esc people, I think a lot of the added customization they’re doing will solve those wants. Blood Elves are getting darker skins if you wanna play your fancy Dark Ranger, trolls are getting different skin colors to be Farakki and such, Im sure Night Elves will be getting things too.

2 Likes

They said the Night Fae area is that of rebirt where cenarious himself died and came back. Maybe the night fae can go through some rebirth allowing them on azeroth to join the alliance and the vampire race can go through some undead transformation joining the horde. Kael’thas is part of the vampire people maybe he can be the new forsaken leader after his undead transformation lol and then we can just go to pandaria and get the tounkas to join the horde then those fish Arokoa people could go alliance. Blizzard hire me for some deeper lore on this lol

I’m tired of separate races. Just give me new customizations. I know they’re coming but a lot of the new races should have just been under the already available races as customizations in the first place.

1 Like

I just want to stand up straight :frowning:

2 Likes