[News] World of Warcraft Classic Community Resources

Do you guys care at all about the current state of pvp? Why is there xrealm without battlegroups or xgrouping? Your team is killing this game.

Ty for all the hard work on Classic. We appreciate it though some of us have a whining disorder.

some people don’t read well :frowning:

When they post twice a year people really don’t have a choice.

Ahem…

1. Layering
  2. 1.12 Alterac Valley 7-minute zerg-fest, and not the Amazing PVP battleground it used to be, of hours-long epicness.
  3. Rushed content, ruining the pacing of the game.
  4. GM’s that have no idea what they’re talking about.
  5. When WPVP was awesome back then, and not the terrible Phase 2 “experience” we got.
  6. 1.12 Talents and itemization basically nerfing all the content, especially raiding, leading to world first clears in LESS THAN 1 HOUR of release.
  7. Servers that are literally Horde or Alliance ONLY. How the heck does that even happen? e.g. Stalagg, Skeram, Flamelash, and others.
  8. 2019 Servers that can’t actually handle Wpvp, and having too many people in one zone…for a 15 year old game that was made for potato computers, and dial-up internet. AQ gate opening event will be entertaining to watch.
  9. Skeleton crew. Blizzard is so understaffed that developers have to be shared between Classic, Shadowlands, and fixing patch 8.3 in BFA.
  10. People are leaving Classic…Vanilla wow kept adding millions and millions of subscribers over a 2 year period.
  11. Classic + BFA in total are around 2-3 million combined. At the end of Vanilla, over 7 million people were subscribed.

This “re-creation” is about as faithful as Trump is to his wives.

1 Like

Blizzard listens to feedback, but not before filtering it to exclude any criticism.

1 Like

This version of AV is a faithful recreation of the very tail end of classic PvP. It was nothing like this for the majority of classic.

1 Like

Frostadamus needs to be added.

For aspiring Tankadins, Killerduki is the old master who first instructed me back on…THAT server. Here the link to his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8TYVRLmj4&list=PLTAB_IDaPkeHmgV_0Re0nmKNlGIYXhn9T

I would request that this be added to the resource list for people who want to learn the basics of Pallytanking.

1 Like

lol, posted that as my Shammy. Here is my Tankadin.

1 Like