[News] The Trial of Style Has Begun: How's Your Strut?

Making a new reward would have been as easy as having an intern whip up some old quick recolor.

I am disappoint.

1 Like

Not surprised at all, this is the blizzard I’ve come to expect

Exactly why I haven’t pre ordered

3 Likes

Well.

I do love ToS. Maybe I’ll log in this week.

Thanks for zero new rewards to make me actually want to do it.

2 Likes

What if the next Trial of Style event has no new rewards either?

Well I don’t twitter, ever, and there’s no new sets so what’s the point exactly? If I recall correctly there were no new sets last time either.

3 Likes

I want Daddy Genn to hand me that award personally and maybe give me a “congrats” kiss.

Then I’ll try it again in a year.

I refuse to participate until there are new sets to earn.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you people are crying about new sets. The majority of them are ugly and stuff you can get in the game :roll_eyes:

I have to AGREE!!!

All of the mogs are available by collecting uncommon gear drops. Make something new or at least recolor stuff.

1 Like

Add more transmog rewards pretty please thank you.

5 Likes

Check out Priestlet on Stormrage. Cute gnome and outfit.

12 months later…

1 Like

Heh, even the News post is recycled content. Zandalari styles really?

1 Like

I worked in a large Psychiatric Hospital for a long time and it had “The House of Style”

Whenever I see this I think of that. Same kind of thing.

Good thing i came here. The knowledge of no new sets pretty much sums up my want to do it this year.

1 Like

As a many times first place winner, I have to tell you it’s a swing and a miss. I’m sitting this one out. No new winner shirt, no season set. They made a fun mini event pointless. I’m ok with what I have on so I won’t even be taking advantage of free transmog.

Not all of them. The most recent plate mog (the bronze recolour of the Hour of Twilight dungeon plate sets) can only be obtained via the trial of style. Along with the full golden recolour of Warrior T1.

Never use a ‘for all’ statement. I can’t stress this enough.