[News] The Darkmoon Faire is Coming to WoW Classic

I agree. I’m in the same boat but i know a few people that were out there this morning.

mulgore…lmao i swear you guys are ridiculous you might as well get rid of alliance and just make it horde vs horde or hello kitty island adventure because you guys are just straight up screwing over alliance at every turn.

3 Likes

I can only post 3 times per character? That’s wild :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways. I actually have been farming for going on 5 hours. Solo farming 52+ mobs in different zones throughout the afternoon, Elites for an hour in Tyr’s hand with a buddy, just so I could have my own confirmation. Still, no luck >.>

Polydectes

BLIZZARD! Where are these cards at!!?? :))

1 Like

Confirmed dropped, see my screenshot in the other thread

Link to the thread?

its literally at the top

I literally cant make the link work.

:salt:

2 Likes

Yo. I care a whole lot more about the Darkmoon Faire than I ever will about PvP, especially something as not-a-problem as “premades don’t work anymore.”

I’d ask if I can have your stuff, but it doesn’t sound like you’re on a realm I have any interest in playing on anyway.

So can Glinda have your stuff?

Yeah, this is just…holy crap. I guess the people complaining really want whatever portal thing Modern has now 'cause it seems real unlikely that the people calling it ridiculous Horde favoritism that it goes to Mulgore for the first month would suddenly be perfectly happy if it just went to Goldshire first and then Mulgore the next month.

Can also confirm, Windseeker has cards in AH and going fast, for ANY price

This can’t be said enough.

I already deleted everything. You know the easiest way to get rid of thousands of gold? Buy mounts and then trash them.

Why does every post, regardless of the thread have to digress into a PvP bit*h session. There are threads already out there for that topic can we at least keep this discussion on topic?

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t realize how gamebreaking it will be to have the DMF set up shop first in Mulgore! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I might be misremembering or just being dumb as hell but I think that DMF was a Sanctuary back in the day… I could be wrong. (sorry if I am)

Is there not going to be the entrance in Elwynn Forest?

Back in the day there was no portal, all of the Faire was out in the open in the zone that hosted it. Only the protected faction of that zone was safe.

This time around it will be the Horde who will be protected since it’s in Mulgore.