[News] The Darkmoon Faire is Coming to WoW Classic

And this is where the true raid logging begins.

Eh. The only thing that is minorly annoying, is getting blue walled until they have enough people to take you with no risk for themselves. It’ll be the same way when it’s in Goldshire.

They shoulda had DMF in a contested zone for hilarity. But, that ship sailed 15 years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t see what the big deal is, I mean, sure, you have to get to Mulgore, but that’s not that bad.

1 Like

ahahaha, imagine thinking holy paladins and fury warriors are wearing plate.

Wow what a surprise the alliance are in another thread crying about “horde bias”!

Who would of guessed? Not I, no sir. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Does it really matter which faction gets it first? alliance will get the next one. so what lol.

Lmao is this really a conversation right now?

The faire switches sides every month. And by many accounts the locations favor alliance slightly as the goldshire location is kinda close to town guards where as mulgore allliance players can access without guards.

If you are complaining that you hve to pvp to access content, then a PvP server is not for you

8 Likes

Where’s Kaivax?

1 Like

If indeed the faire is instanced, then crying about where it’s located is just a microscopic fraction of the tears that would be shed if it were implemented as it was in Vanilla.

Afraid to post, apparently.

Why aren’t the Cards dropping yet. Is it dropping at a certain time?

It starts in Mulgore because they had to spawn it in Goldshire last month to get the screenshot for the article.

WTB Four and Seven of Beasts. Please pst.

any confirmation they are even dropping?

Yes, an update would be great…

Yeah, that’s what I was hoping to get in my post. No confirmation yet. And I can’t find one.

I have been farming 52+ mobs since 1:30 PST

its almost a certainty they arent dropping yet

Why would they post that they’re releasing on the 5th with no update whatsoever. Would take a blue literally 30 seconds to let us know what’s going on. People have been farming for them throughout the day assuming that they would release them this morning.

well, to be fair, i havent started farming anything until i see actual proof of their existence