[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

Time to get new adjectives. The old ones are wearing thin, by others before you, troll.

New mount is a solid representation of blizzard at its current state.

2 Likes

What about buying 6 months of game time with cash, but not having a recurring sub? I used dolla dolla bills. Or, credit credit card, but still money.

Negative: Subscription is required.

I’d say just use a credit card to get the 6 month sub. That way you get the points, cash back, or whatever for your card.

It’s Azerothian, clearly. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Really Blizzard, another store mount? I wonder if any of your employees feel ashamed of having to post this kind of things…

4 Likes

Love it! But Vulpera sit weird on it. We need to be slid forward a bit.

Mockery: It’s another undead rogue acting childish. There’s nothing here but primordial soup and Freudian slop. Can you come up with a more creative excuse than simply saying shill. There are so many unique and wonderful mounts to earn in the game that aren’t shop ones.

That’s kind of idiotic. I pay just as much, but I don’t do auto pay in general. I have zero bills on auto pay just as a general rule. Call me old fashioned, but I’m paying the same amount for the same product (6 month).

Well that sucks.

It’s almost as if companies are out to make money! Shocker I know.

2 Likes

How is it a content drought? You get a mouse.

I haven’t ever been gone. Just working primarily on the front page so any comments have been there. With the changeover to our comment system “soon ™”, I’ve been creating and replying to threads here.

I’ve been watching though. Always watching. :eyes:

5 Likes

Take a look at any of the 8.3 mounts you can earn in game.

So the way I read that is, if i already paid for my 6 months last week, but removed the reoccurring sub I do not get the rat? unless i buy another 6 months or pay an extra $25 before it goes away? That is super messed up. I logged in and see no gift so correct me if I am wrong. That is pretty messed up if its true.

Same situation. I submitted a ticket, and encourage anyone else in the same spot to do the same so hopefully that is changed.

I’m on a 6 month sub and I’ve also already pre-ordered the elite version of Shadowlands, so hopefully it’s clear I plan on playing in the future. lol

Well, it’s so good to see your name again. I’ve missed you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s an original idea - stop pushing this garbage out behind subscription walls and add it as content in the actual game. Stop with the damn store mounts.

It makes me sick to think that the only reason Blizzard keeps doing this is because they know they can grab a quick buck off of the frothing dregs that literally shovel money into their account.

If you purchase mounts like this, then you’re part of the problem.

4 Likes

I already have a re-occuring subscription. Give me my mount :rage:

It’s a 6 month plan too. I don’t get it. :\

1 Like

Thank you. <3

1 Like