[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

I love this mount! Just in time for my Vulpera too! N’Zoth doesn’t stand a chance against the level of cuteness I plan to unleash upon Azeroth!

4 Likes

Oh yea, it does look more like a mouse now that I actually looked at it. I’ll still buy it anyways lol even if rats are better

Based on the facial features it looks like a mouse according to the text book definition.

A mouse has large floppy ears and a triangle face.

If I can’t earn it in the game, I’ll never use it anyways. Meh.

1 Like

They’ve been doing this for the past 2 years.

You been under a rock?

So my partner just added a 2-month prepaid time card to his account and has one more he was gonna redeem from Christmas gifts. If he uses those physical cards and swaps his renewal sub to the 6-month plan, would he get the mount for free? Or would he not qualify since he’s already used the prepaid card and his 6-month renewal date would be 4 months from now?

Looks more like a mouse than a rat to me

And, for everyone’s viewing pleasure…may I present Droideecay and friend:

5 Likes

It’s on the Shop for $25. You can just buy the mount this time.

You can ‘spend’ $25 in bnet bucks to get the mount, right? It is a nice mount.

**Subscription & mount bundle offer valid through February 23, 2020. The Squeakers, the Trickster mount will remain available for purchase after offer expires

So yes, you should be able to use bnet bucks to buy the mount.

what if you already have a 6 month sub ?

1 Like

Nethaera is still here?! :open_mouth:
Or she came back?!

Time to get new adjectives. The old ones are wearing thin, by others before you, troll.

New mount is a solid representation of blizzard at its current state.

2 Likes

What about buying 6 months of game time with cash, but not having a recurring sub? I used dolla dolla bills. Or, credit credit card, but still money.

Negative: Subscription is required.

I’d say just use a credit card to get the 6 month sub. That way you get the points, cash back, or whatever for your card.

It’s Azerothian, clearly. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Really Blizzard, another store mount? I wonder if any of your employees feel ashamed of having to post this kind of things…

4 Likes