[News] LOVE IS IN THE AIR ARRIVES IN WOW CLASSIC: FEBRUARY 11–16

AV was always fine, even 1.12. The playerbase is what screwed it up with this HPH ranking mentality. No one does anything just for fun. Every rank focused player is guilty of what they accuse retail of, being 100% reward driven.

6 Likes

Theres nothing stopping you from ranking

WSG is the meta now. You can just find a group to premade with. It’s way easier than your discord method for AV.

2 Likes

imagine getting a blue post where its not fixing the current state of the game

5 Likes

How disconnected from their player base can they be? Blizzard used to be great and now activision…yay

2 Likes

I thought the CM was just trolling on purpose lol

2 Likes

Can you show some love to the herb spawns? We have many more times the population on high pop servers and the herb spawn rate is not in accordance with the server capacity.

1 Like

The timing of the event with the current mood on the forums is pure comedy.

5 Likes

World can’t be hostile when wpvp is dead lol. Do you even play the game bro?

5 Likes

This problem existed before the premades did.
The discord groups were an attempt to solve this problem, because over the course of 15 years, nothing “official” has every fixed this very serious problem.

Were there problems with the premades?
Yes there were.

But of the biggest two that were actual problems and not simply blown up hype were easily handled without shutting them down.

1. The unbalanced starts - were eliminated by correcting a coding error.
  2. The abuse of the rcr - is against the ToS. There are already channels in place for punishing the people who did this.
    As far as I could see, the rcr was not commonly done. It might have been like the Pally pulls. Something done by only a very small number of people in the most aggressive/elite groups. But because it was such an obnoxious offense it got a lot of attention. I sure never saw it in my groups.

Most of the discord groups were pug groups with lots of randoms. But they were people who grouped up to work together for objectives and to fight the dastardly Horde rather than sit in a cave and leech off of others.

imo - the “fix” threw the baby out with the bathwater.

It destroyed the only team element that Alliance had been able to create. So it’s now back into the complete shambles it was before the “premades” existed. Maybe somehow the team element can be revived. But right now it sure looks like it’s barely on a life support system, and not likely to survive.

2 Likes

If you came to classic for pvp. You are playing the wrong game.

2 Likes

No love rocket in classic :frowning:

#never

#10char

Seriously. Where is Kaivax?

I think you jest.
Every time i go to Org to flirt with the pretty orc ladies, i get punched out.

6 Likes

I for one am happy about Valentine in WOW. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks for all the “love” blizz, you are literally chasing players away from this game with what you have done to ally’s in AV.

1 Like

Can we have the love cap removed from the forums please? Most ridiculous thing ever. A cap on love.
I think that’s what’s causing all of this negativity. Thanks.

its not Blizz there not here anymore :frowning:

1 Like

but it was ok when you could premade and yall could win 98% of the games? come on man. it is possible for alliance to win

How about you fix this dumpster fire of a game instead of adding more garbage to it. How bout da?

5 Likes