[News] Gain the Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff

Yay my master will finally level me!!

11 Likes

Wow! :star_struck:
That’s great news. Thanks!

9 Likes

I’m actually shocked. This is like “old school” Blizzard right here.

34 Likes

I think this is actually going to bring universally positive PR. Good job, Blizz. I’m shocked!

18 Likes

That is a good first start, how about a free brutasaur mount while you are at it? It is the only way I will feel safe!

34 Likes

neat. i was thinking of getting a few more levels done this weekend

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one!

11 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

3 Likes

This is awesome. Any chance we can get the undelete interval reduced/eliminated too so we can have more characters take advantage of this?

3 Likes

Though on a serious note can I assume this is not for classic? I seriously am leveling burned out on my 48 druid… Last night I came to the unfortunate realization that it was faster xp per hour to just grind mobs vs. doing quests.

4 Likes

classic did not have this

6 Likes

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I will get heritage armor now!

14 Likes

I don’t have the buff… have logged and relogged and still don’t have it. Whyyyy =(

EDIT: For those who don’t have the buff, shut down wow completely, log out of bnet and log back in. Fixed it for me.

9 Likes

I didn’t even think of this…

Time to level my mechagnome hunter.

3 Likes

I needed this sooooo badly. I have an army of alts to level up.

4 Likes

This is wonderful, any chance we can get a 50% or 100% rep buff too? Asking for a friend :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE.

Thank you so much!!

5 Likes

Would love that as well

1 Like

so for those of us who can’t afford a sub because we can’t go to work to earn money, we’re crap out of luck. nice…

1 Like

Sweet a reason to level up my alts since missed that anniversary AV thing. Here I come heritage armor!

3 Likes