[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Was excited till I read that.

i thought this was awesome, regardless of loosing the exp buff… then i kept reading and notice how this only benefits 1% of the player-base :frowning: , most people need older reps like pre-legion stuff personally need BC reps still well grats the one 1% i guess.

It was fun while it lasted. Back to Classic.

1 Like

I simply find this to be disappointing.

Lorewalkers here I come. I need a flying cloud.

Except the wording of the post makes it sound like it applies up to exalted only so you won’t gain any benefit from Paragon. The only exception is getting more toons to exalted so you can farm Paragon. Though if that was your goal they’d be exalted by now just by farming tokens from the Mission Tables in their class halls.

Lorewalkers = MoP = No Benefit here.

The XP buff has been a lot of fun. I’ve been leveling toons for classes I already have just because. Hope they rethink ending it given that I’m stuck inside for another month or longer

3 Likes

I hope they buff the base reputation gains from the 8.3 factions as well. I really hate doing their dailies.

Edit: Also why not have both buffs up at the same time? Bonus exp for people that want to level alts and bonus rep for everyone else.

EXP PLEASE.

Also, why didn’t this come BEFORE the exp so that people could level allied races?

:frowning: this is what I get for posting without reading. Sigh. Of course this buff doesn’t apply to all expansions. Disappointed.

THANK CHU man.

1 Like

BOOOOOOOO

KEEP the experience buff, and expand the reputation gains across the game!

Echoing what many others have said: the experience buff had been greatly appreciated, and the 8.3 faction reps are really the only benefit I’d get from this one!

Legion and BfA have the Allied Races, so a good time to get those. Not a bad gift, but always, people will want more more more.

I will most likly not resub after my time has ended. no exp buff to have fun with.

Also why not extend this rep buff to previous expansions? would make it much better

Thank You! I will like this much better then the xp buff!
However if it would work for ALL reps it would be better!

Allied races do not require rep in SL, so not really worth it.

1 Like

Aww, that’s too bad. The double XP was fun. Rep? Already paragon on everything, on multiple toons, neck is past 80 even on alts…

Seriously there is nothing worth the time for rep grinding for your best customers. It’s a shame we couldn’t PICK from XP or this, for example.

why not keep the xp buff at least? and make the rep buff work on older content as well. that would make everyone happy and keep people playing

4 Likes

It was only going through April 20. It is ending right on time. They aren’t removing it. It is expiring. :roll_eyes: