[News] Death Knights for All Races Preview

What level do allied race DKs start out at?

1 Like

I look forward to it.

In addition to the Pandaren and allied races it seems the Candle has returned to the forums (at least for a short while).

I am not preordering the next expansion until I get detailed information of what it is going to contain, I will not get fooled once again.

6 Likes

Amen. :crown::heart::100::muscle:t6:

Off topic, but of all the gnome avatars I’ve seen, I think yours might be the best.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted Pandaren Death Knights to be a thing since Warcraft III to be absolutely honest and even more in Mists of Pandaria. I absolutely fell in love with Pandaren in Warcraft III to the point I didn’t want to play any other part they didn’t show up. Most of my characters are all Pandaren and yeah I have others like some of the Allied Races or a Gnome, Demon Hunter (Blood Elf), Worgen, Tauren and a green Orc, still love the Mag’har Orc I have but need to find time to stop doing all the dailies on my 120’s and start finishing my Allied Race levelling. XD

1 Like

Watch that name get taken in a split second.

When I clicked on the link I was hoping to see the faces of all the new Death Knight races, not just just three.

We still haven’t seen all of the upcoming cosmetic choices available in Shadowlands, what was showcased at Blizzcon was just a taste of what is to come.

1 Like

You know that you (the player) were working for Bolvar in the class hall… right? You were resurrecting the Four Horsemen for him.

You were an evil person. You literally slaughtered Red Dragons in canon because they wouldn’t tell you where a dead dragon was.

Anyway, my issue with these is they didn’t take time to make Death Knight skins for the races. It can’t take THAT long to make dead looking skins :confused:

2 Likes

Nice! Now that the Death Knights can also play as the allied races, that only leaves the Demon Hunters!

2 Likes

Not to be salty but if this is the case, will the wraithchill illusion be fixed after the expansion came out?

This is my first time pre-purchasing an expansion and originally I just bought the most expensive option for the pet but it really suck to buy an unfinished product and get ignored for months. Hope it isn’t the same for these DKs.

If you’re ignoring this issue as well, well congrats for taking a new(-ish) player’s good faith and throwing it into a dumpster.

1 Like

We have necromancers in D3 it would be really fun to see them in WOW also.

2 Likes

Hardest decision ever, stay on my Monk or switch to a DK main

2 Likes

Very tempted to roll void elf death knight. such an awesome combination!!!

Yes please! some of us aren’t edgy enough to roll blood elves, having some more options would be GREAT. I cannot play a DH because I don’y play blood elves.

I agree. I can see all the DK’s being Vulpera.

1 Like

This is lies and defamation.

FINALLY! FOR THE SCOURGE!!! In the past, life was to be savored, but in undeath, we will voraciously ravage EVERYTHING.

Two-handed frost DK’s, please.

3 Likes

Good thing I’m changing mains for 8.3. Half of people are gonna be DK.