Newly returned Druid LF raid squad

Hello. I’ll keep this short and to the point:

I started playing late Vanilla then progressed through all raid content in BC and WotLK, most of my kills being pre-nerf. I did not play again until the end of Legion, pugging my way through Heroic Antorus. Another short break and I’ve returned again, hitting 120 about 3 weeks ago and pugging my way through Normal and Heroic Uldir 8/8. Currently sitting at 365 item level - I am a feral dps or tank.

I never raided with any exceptional guilds back in the day nor would I say I am an exceptional player. I will say, though, that I am quite good. I am motivated, researched, and enjoy playing my role to the best of my ability as well as surrounding myself with players who share the same approach.

I’m looking for a permanent raiding guild for the rest of BFA. Something with raid times during the week around the hours of 10:30pm - 2:30am EST. An already established guild or a new team is fine with me. I am of course willing to transfer servers as well as switch factions.

If you’d like to talk more or give me a trial run please respond to my post here or add me in game with: Battles5000#1375

Thanks for taking the time to read.

I think you’d be a good fit for us, but we start at 9am EST, not sure if there’s any flexibility in your start time. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer