New(ish) PvP Talent for 9.1

ok guys after seeing the blizzconline presentation I would make a suggestion on changing spell circle. A big thing about being a warlock in pvp that is so frustrating is having our only wall be linked to our silence immune in Unending Resolve. Right now we have Spell Circle which is complete trash. Instead they should make a talent with a 2 min cd that gives you the silence immune (that follows you) while passively removing the effect from Unending Resolve but at the same time reducing its cooldown by 30 sec to a minute. (not sure if a 2 min wall would be too broken)

also I would really love for demon armor not to get buffed but to be just baseline to let us pick a talent like this for variety

let me know what yall think or post any other reworks you can think of

ps if there is a thread about reworking the pvp talents for 9.1 send me that way please

Everything is good after making the UA talent/Demon Armor baseline; otherwise, no matter what they gonna make will suck. I mean if you have 3 mandatory talents to take, what difference are you going to make?

This is correct. By making Spell Reflect and/or Demon Armor baseline will give us wiggle room to choose other PvP Talents. At this point of time, that isn’t the case.

We’re pigeon hole into 3 mandatory talents.

The 220% armor buff essentially brings us on par to plate armor defenses against PHYSICAL attacks. Which in essence is a 5% dmg reduction from our current form. When getting smacked for 10-14k, 5% is marginal and our 3min wall is a slap to the face. DH’s get 1min walls, warriors get 1.5min walls etc etc.

They need to lower the CD of warlock walls and make it immune to stun affects as well. Locks defenses are such a joke its really not even funny. Portals do little when you have a DH/monk/War on y our face with a thousand ways to reach you.

I really think a 2 min UR combined with a separate button for cc immunity would be great. or just buff a 3 min UR to be immune to CC thought a third pvp talent opened up by DA or NW being baseline