Newer player wondering how you unlock the void elf?

After recently discovering there is a new race called the void elf i have been interested in playing as it but i have no clue what it takes. Am i a high enough level or do i need to be stronger to even complete such a task?

Once Shadowlands comes there will be no reputation requirement to unlock the race, turning it from a process of a few weeks into a process of a few minutes. With Shadowlands coming October 27th, I’d suggest just waiting until that point to make your void elf.

If you can’t wait that long however, here’s the article on what to do to unlock the race. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit of clarification:

First, changes to unlocks are coming with the prepatch, which will likely be this month. Second, even though the Exalted rep requirements are being removed, it’ll still require completing the allied race’s zone quests. For Void Elves, that’s completing the quests in Argus (lvl 110), which takes a few hours.

Even though you’re too low level now, the same patch will revamp leveling completely. Right off the bat you’ll be able to travel to Argus if you want, as it’ll be scaled for you.

Long story short - wait for the prepatch to drop :stuck_out_tongue: