Newer Player looking for Guild

I am a newer player to WoW. I am primary a Feral Druid. I am looking to join a guild that will let me learn more ropes of the game as well as develop friendships through the game. I have no idea how to join a guild or apply!

Hello there,

I’ll link you my spam so you know a bit about the guild ^.^

Guild & Server: <Come Honor Critties> Horde: Mal’Ganis

Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tue/Wed 11:30p-2a, EST

Current Progression: Newer guild led by CE raiders striving for CE in the future.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet-Uther7052#1213

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXI6amksW-KmyrelcYSEqQxmYcLai95iMuT-bsZiYBsFDbQA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Requirements: iLvl 370+, HoA 32 (for raid.) Must know fights. Must be able to regularly attend raid days. (Not including call-offs or emergencies.) Needs: Currently accepting applications for all roles

Prestige WorldWide

We are a 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls)

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Faellady,

if interested in going alliance check out our info below.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

I sent you a friend request on btag

Hey Faellady

not sure what server you are interested in, but our guild Nexus on Turalyon loves helping.

We raid, but also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are always looking for people who care as much about the real people in the guild as killing pixils

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

Here is our guild recruitment message:

contact me if you are interested at btag: taransula#1161

Faellady,

If you would consider moving to the alliance side Descendants of Lore is recruiting. If you wish to speak more, please feel free to add me to battlenet or reply here. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 4/8 Heroic Uldir. We are considering adding more raid time on Saturdays as well.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for active hybrid Heals/DPS and Tank/DPS classes to help with Mythic Plus and to fill in for raids when needed. We are also always looking for more talented DPS . (also a tank position for someone willing to spec duel tank/dps)

We may have raid leader openings available in the near future for the right players.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 370 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.