Newcomer/Guide community

This is for “Retail”
So a Gm suggested I post what I’m doing here

I’d like to invite guides and newcomers or even returning players or simply people who want to partake in a community I’m building around guides/newcomers

The goal is to better assist new players and also offer different kind of activity’s

We’re setting up over at discord so if this interests you and you’d like to join please add me and I’ll get you invited in

What do we do?
*Alt Leveling
*Achievements
*Old Content
*Pre-plans for DragonFlight
*Mount farming
*Potentially more(?)

if you send me a friend request, please let me know if your a newcomer or a guide when you add me.
Xaniene#9483 (is my discord handle)

2 Likes

You may want to add this to the New Player Friendly Guilds thread stickied up above.

I did so. thank you for the suggestion.

Hi there, I am a level 21 Night Elf Hunter, and I am looking for a guild that enjoys raiding and doing dungeons together, I am hoping to better myself and upgrade my gear!

We are setting up for dragonflight and evem hope to be doing raiding,

We will be doing help for the following Achievements
Professions
Dungeons
Quests/group quests
Old raids
Transmog
Mythic+
Raids (hopefully)

What we’re doing is kinda like perky pugs (for comparison) and what not just different, we aim to do this stuff without a ticket system or such, if we can help and we have free time or room we will make a reasonable attempt to do so

We do have our own guild for those that may be interested… but right now we’re just in pre planning stages, we really want to make this project a reality.

I’d love to help out if possible!
My btag is MacroWave#11773

If you have discord please feel free to add me on discord and I’ll toss you into the server

1 Like