Newbie Here! WANTING A GUILD xx

Hey! So I’m pretty new to the world of Warcraft and would love to join a Guild!
Currently level 26 and a Night elf Rogue. She hasn’t done any adventures into the dungeons but willing to learn! I have a headset so communication is possible.
Only wanting to join sociable, fun and teamwork guilds… We are all here to have fun and escape this world for a little bit xx

1 Like

Hiya Mialee,

Dawn of the Highborne on Darkspear is a new player friendly guild that has a fun, casual and friendly atmosphere looking to level/run dungeons whilst having a good time doing it.

There is no pressure as we all have lives to attend to but come online to unwind and have fun whilst learning at the same time.

We are a Horde guild but as your low level, it really wouldn’t take long to surpass your current character whilst leveling with new friends. :slight_smile:

Hope you give us some thought as you sound like the right fit for our guild.

Here’s our main thread [H] Seeking friendly, casual players - [Darkspear]

If you want to have some fun in a relaxed atmosphere… check us out :wink:

Wazzle

Hi Mialee!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Good morning Mialee!! I’m not sure if you’d be interested in starting on a new server, but we would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Heya! Welcome to the game.

Kindness Breeds Kindness is Social Guild based out of Wyrmrest Accord that seeks to provide a home for players wanting to learn the game in a safe environment with others who are willing to teach and assist for the enjoyment and betterment of our gaming community.

We are working towards bolstering our numbers so we can have multiple mythic+ teams running at the same time. Eventually we hope to begin raiding casually with a core raiding team that promotes positivity and encouragement.

The Guild is still growing but, we have a thriving wholesome discord full of fellow casual players and experienced players that are willing to teach and guide and enjoy the game alongside us. Feel free to whisper me in game at Toy#11837 with any questions.

Good luck!

Good morning, Mialee! Natural Latency is looking for all members - new, returning, or current players! We are a small, close-knit group of people that have continued playing together despite the typical woes of the expansion.

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hey, I’ve sent a friend request via battletag, hope to chat some more(: