New xpack, all female leads? (Part 2)

Just for making a game?

Or did they do something else that got pushback?

i do not even know what we are all taking about any more.

Women are apparently taking over the world.

ā€¦of Warcraft.

Itā€™s super serious and we should probably all log off and call our local congressmanā€¦ orā€¦ oh godā€¦ congresswoman!

10 Likes

Ok iā€™ll start then.

Who is the most masculine character of TWW?

I love Merrix, he put on some brass knunkles and got things done. He has one of the best quest chains.

6 Likes

Itā€™s only a lead role if it involves fighting

The man is active in questlines that highlight something a lot more roguish than cutting throats all the time - his skills as a master smuggler.

1 Like

Apparently, people like talking about gender.

Varian died so that we can have an assortment of lame strong women characters, that I bet deep down even those disingenuously defending donā€™t enjoy. If suddenly all the men werenā€™t kept down and were cool and strong again, people would love it.

Replace these nonsensical strong women leaders like Steelstrike and get that walking dei checklist Faerin out of here (Nice lady and all but still), honestly the guards of Stormwind for example should be all males itā€™s ridiculous thinking the human females would have any chance actually defending anything (Literally look at how theyā€™re physically built), stop having dudes like Thrall and Anduin be ruined and also bring back King Greymane.

10 Likes

Varianā€™s successors have been Crown Prince Anduin, a man and Lord Regent Turalyon, also a man

Varian is also a character who people have constantly complained, with extremely good reason, that he was used to heavily overshadow the allianceā€™s female leaders like Tyrande and Moira.

4 Likes

and every other horde character, I am still waiting for blade master Samuro. Now i think if he was a female he would be in wow already :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You should see the vitriol over Space Marine 2.

2 Likes

Or, hear me out on this, how about you get out of here instead? Just a suggestion, just throwing it out there.

Also lol at you just describing how much you want a sausage fest full of muscular men. Come on, dude. Just admit it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

True brother, they done Horde dirty.

2 Likes

You mean the people who are saying its woke because thereā€™s a trans writer in the credits?

Or for installing Epicā€™s online software?

Thatā€™s about the all Iā€™m seeing with the state of google lately.

1 Like

Yeah, men who are being held down to prop up some woman no one really cares about or actually connects with. Also, Iā€™d really love to know who was actually complaining about Varian overshadowing female leaders, and honestly maybe itā€™s because heā€™s just way cooler.

8 Likes

Still annoyed they wasted him as a character, Malfurion too.

8 Likes

Is moving goalposts like playing fetch or?

Also Greymane is almost 90.

lolā€¦
Iā€™m sure most players would trade any number of these newly introduced characters in order to bring back Varian.
We didnā€™t know how good we had it.
I want some testosterone in the game.

14 Likes

Lord Greymane might be old, but heā€™s way cooler than someone like Steelstrike.

8 Likes

I feel like female leads are only allowed if they can also be objectified and that WoW women have been made to cover up more recently so some players donā€™t want see them anymore and it was fine before and i still see the covered up ladys are still hot even the new ones. Also there finally giving Thrall and Anduin and Magni time to grow and get stronger but Men these days donā€™t understand emotional character development they get so upset to see men tired and crying and warn out from constant war and conflict. We need Chen Stormstout and Rexxar to play the Uncle Iroh ((Avatar Last Airbender)) with these guys and getting them ready to kick butt cast the light and shoot storms again or maybe they do it on there own i just want see Chen and Rexxar again.

But real reason strong female leads are so terrible is there not making them sexy enough so they donā€™t want see them even though it used be fine.

2 Likes