New xpack, all female leads? (Part 2)

I dont get paid to do it. But i play to be entertained and its just not engaging. Its an opinion. One that a very large majority share

2 Likes

How is this misogynist fest still going on?

7 Likes

The Sephiroth fight is truely one of the most difficult fights I’ve ever had in gaming.

Just gonna go ahead and link these interesting stats again from the other thread:

World of Warcraft has 58.53% male players and 36.31% female players.

Females rather play a female character (93.12%), whereas males play male characters to a lesser extent (65.73%).

The overwhelming majority of people that play this game, play as a female character. So it’s safe to assume if you were Blizzard, that the overwhelming majority of people playing WoW want to see more female characters.

Those are just the facts, Blizzard is just giving people what they want :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

so you have no idea how you want him to act is what you’re saying. You just want to be mad :joy:

3 Likes

I honestly couldn’t care less. I think you’re weird for even thinking about what gender these fictional characters are in the first place. Especially in a game nearly exclusively populated by G.I.R.L.s.

3 Likes

Yes Im a consumer I dont have to give them help to fix their story. I can just give my opinion.

And like I said I dont get paid to spend a couple of hours figuring it out just so i can prove whatever you think i need to prove to you.

1 Like

This was talked about earlier, but here is gender break down by Genre. I can’t post link i guess but it is quantic foundry titles; Breaking down the percentage of female gamers by Genre

For open world, MMO it is male heavy. 16% females and 84% males. So yea that one dude was right wow is likely male heavy.

2 Likes

Except we have the exact statistics of gender breakdown in WoW. You just have to Google the sentence I quoted above. It’s pretty even.

1 Like

Logical thing would be more mass and especially muscle mass equal more strength. As i stated before I have no issue if they just make female body type bigger as in real life with some species like great while sharks, hyenas. In wow however that isn’t the case. I would say it is illogical to conclude that genders have the same strength.

1 Like

oh my bad let me look it up.

I looked it up kind of surprised to be honest, I do have an issue with the survey as it was less than 2000 people.

2 Likes

No problem, another statistic I found from that article was this too:

50-57 year olds spend a bigger chunk of time playing World of Warcraft (70.39%) than other groups. This age group also has the highest number of max-level Alliance characters (4.39%).

People over 58 spend the smallest amount of gaming time playing World of Warcraft (62.97%) and they also have the smallest amount of max-level Alliance characters (2.65%).

The age demographics that play the most and the least are so close in age with like an ~8 year age difference. That was interesting to me.

There’s also a massive amount of 50+ year old women that play this game religiously, which is not something I suspect most people would expect to be the case.

2 Likes

is this from SAS global forum?

This statistic doesn’t surprise me at all if true. When I played EverQuest 2 a large portion of every guild I was in was older ladies.

Chicks just like to game I guess

2 Likes

Isn’t this a wee bit overexaggerated?

2 Likes

Continuing on.

Sounds like you’re fixating on extremes just to push more extremes.

Not everything has to cater to everyone.

Men and Women can have their own outlets that suit their tastes more.

3 Likes

you dont have to be masculine to be a effective male leader. we moved past the part of society of biggest club make best leader" awhile ago.

3 Likes

Care to name some examples?

9 Likes

You don’t have to cover women up either but apparently, we haven’t moved past that either.

5 Likes

good thing im not talking about that.