New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Just give them all beards, problem solved.

14 Likes

Well ya know, some aren’t happy unless the sterotypical toxicness is running rampant.

9 Likes

Translation: Males vote less due to being disenfranchised.

26 Likes

Here we go again

12 Likes

What did you think back when there were fewer female leads?

11 Likes

I wish Anduin didn’t exist. All he does is mope and cry. Can we switch him out for Varian and pretend it was Anduin that died?

62 Likes

I would like a return to the feelings I got with the intro cinematics to WoD…not the overall story of that expansion but the iron horde feel was great. Saurfang was also great. More like that. I would like us to get the hell out of everyones feels.

58 Likes

Oh I don’t think that. I don’t actually know the reason. Men tend to be more independent and there is a disproportionate number of men who are less involved in social things. It isn’t a huge difference, but it’s enough to make it such that there are 10% additional female voters compared to male ones.

The point is that women have majority vote and still men almost always get elected. The general population doesn’t appear to want mostly female leadership, but WoW players (and developers) are not a random sample of people.

4 Likes

Least we got some Grandpa Grandson bonding time with Magni and Dagran. “Remember that time I hired some murder hobos to kill your dad? Ahhhh good times!”

The murder hobo was me btw, I killed your dad for 2gold

51 Likes

Starting to feel like a kink thing for them tbh.
Powerful women taking charge.

35 Likes

“Grandson”.

:laughing:

politicing in gaming- the war we could do without

39 Likes

WC3 female leads were well written.

32 Likes

lol, for real…also Dagran is such a weak guy. I really hate how all the male characters are sad like anduin or whatever dagran is. Can’t have any strong men in stories anymore.

Also, I have seen Thrall like twice.

84 Likes

Moira is kind of bossy when you talk to her, now that you mention it.

Its weird because she’s not like that at all with her screen time.

14 Likes

That’s what people miss. No one likes the new girlboss leads because they are poorly written sloppa. They are putting down the men to lift them up, instead of just like, writing them well.

If they were written well, and didn’t put down the men of Warcraft, no one would care. I know I’d be enjoying them a lot. Alleria WAS feminine, and strong. NOW?
She looks like a dude.

103 Likes

People still crying about this again eh?

Go play Cyberpunk 2077 if you want strong male characters, or DOOM Eternal. WoW is no longer the place, I come here because it’s a good way to pass the time.

“The age of men is over” ahh post.
Tired of this. Sorry, your hugbox is failing you.

30 Likes

Agreed sis!!!

1 Like

why do you infer I said it was an issue? :thinking:

1 Like