New Wintergrasp straw poll

I have never gotten into a vehicle Is just not for me. to think about it, there’s only one vehicle that I’ve ever gotten into while I was in a BG was the Catapult To throw me over the wall in IoC.

I’m old school, I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.:rofl:

2 Likes

I think blizzard should consider seperating qs further. Especially with Ashran and TB coming back to the Epic Q. They could make a 3rd Q type “Random Siege Battleground” that includes IOC , WG, and Strand.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea, actually :thinking:

I can possibly see something like this (just an example)…

Random Epic Battleground (bgs designed to last a “medium” amount of time)

Alterac Valley
Isle of Conquest
Southshore vs Tarren Mill

"Random Siege Battleground" (bgs designed to last a “long” amount of time)

Wintergrasp
Tol Barad

Maybe they could even increase the amount of conquest points for winning a “siege” battleground or something, to account for the increased length/duration of such games.

Seems everyone would be happy :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I think with the addition of more maps splitting it up could help players get faster access to the content they like. The reason for splitting epic bgs from reg bgs was because they were qualitatively different experiences. I believe we could make the same argument for the traditional Epic BGs from the “Siege BGS” there are players who enjoy both types of content, but letting player choose which of these experiences they’ll get would make people happier.

1 Like

Just remember when you’re having nightmares, this was your fault.

https://i.imgur.com/iqqZynL.jpg

2 Likes

My eyes… I’m blind

2 Likes

Now I gotta buy new glasses
https://imgur.com/y5yr2KH

The 5 of you who voted to replace WG with SSvTM should feel bad for doing so and need to reflect on their decision making skills.

3 Likes

How so? :thinking: Explain yourself please

1 Like

Not necessarily. Anything can be bungled.

t’was just a joke

I feel like more people would afk out of SS v TM than they do in Seething Shore or Wintergrasp if it was in the regular rotation. It’s nostalgic, but it runs like crap and unpleasant for many classes and specs.

yeah every time I see that as a brawl a lot more people afk out of it then wintergrasp

We still got votes coming in.

I realize it’s a ‘random’ bg, but a little clue as to what map I’m joining before I hit the accept button would be nice so I don’t ger the ‘deserter debuff’ everytime I insta leave when wintergrasp appears.

edit: Would be a good idea to not penalize anyone for leaving before the start timer runs out actually.

2 Likes

I support this idea :thinking:

I’ve seen you a few times btw, and I hear ya… I don’t stick around for long either :joy:

I’ve NEVER eaten so many deserter debuffs as I have these last 3 weeks with Wintergrasp being live. Luckily for me I have a few alts I can rotate thru while my deserter debuffs expire, but still… being constantly “locked out” due to constant deserter debuffs is annoying :roll_eyes:

I didn’t have this problem when it was just AV and IoC as the two possible choices. Seems lately I spend more time cycling thru alts and waiting in queues instead of actually PvPing due to Wintergrasp :expressionless:

1 Like

This would be a great ideal. but the Q time would probably go up for the horde.

Bump of the day

Can this bg get deleted already? I swear it pops with higher frequency then the other two.

1 Like

Omg, you took the words right out of my mouth :joy:

This bg is just unbearable. Personally, my afk out/deserter rate has shot up dramatically just due to Wintergrasp being in the rotation :roll_eyes:

Like, I don’t WANT to desert, but it’s become almost an automatic knee-jerk reaction now every time I see the Wintergrasp loading screen. Sad!