New Wintergrasp straw poll

LOL! That describes it really well.

I think maybe you could have added an option to keep, but wanting tweaks.

I definitely like more BGs, but I agree that the reliance on vehicles is very heavy. They need to add something that allows those not in vehicles to do to help contribute more. Iā€™m glad they are nerfing the catapult fire damage though ā€” itā€™s a start.

1 Like

Blizz answered your sacrifice.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what point youā€™re trying to make. I already said Iā€™m glad they are reducing the damage of the catapults. Did you even read my whole post before responding?

I didnā€™t read your last sentence. I have to hurry because they only let me out for a couple hours each day.

2 Likes

The lag comes from the Server hop they put you on.

I find the win rates a little hard to believe, Iā€™ve never lost a defense and Iā€™ve never won on attack. Maybe others are luckier I dunno.

The other thing Iā€™d like to see is something for healers to do with all the vehicles out and about. Max vehicles is like what, 16? Thatā€™s nearly half of the 40 man raid, running around with nothing but vehicles on my raid frames is depressing because I canā€™t heal them. I think that number is even higher because you canā€™t heal people in turrets either.

Heā€™s gotta be talking about on the horde side.

This will be the last time I bump this so if it fades away it was fun.

Yeah we win both pretty evenly.

Rally forth the attack cars or whatever!

If the Alliance wins, itā€™s barely are we get slaughtered=to kill in a brutal or violent manner.
LOL

Sounds tasty if I donā€™t mind if I say so myself.

I actually lost one bad not too long ago. Attacking phase

Yeah isnā€™t it funny when you win the bg yet still feel like you lost.

Damn WG why you do this!

2 Likes

Maybe heā€™s right about the 5% spread in wins between attacking and defense. Iā€™ve had a couple Attack games where we broke through in under 10 minutes. Thereā€™s an achievement for that, I noticed a lot of people get it and apparently I got it a week ago and didnā€™t notice.

I guess itā€™s really all up to what you do and how the game plays out.

In those sub-10 minute Attack wins we ran into the Alliance immediately but outnumbered them because they were split. We ranked up from it, and by the time they had 3 vehicles our 12 demos had broken through the first wall.

Itā€™s those ā€œAlliance and Horde run around without fighting just stealing undefended workshops back and forth from each otherā€ games that feel lame.

I wonder what would happen if they took a couple workshops out and made the ones that remain worth more vehicles?

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s revenge for Alliance winning AV easy all those years, but you did have blacklisting for most of those. now Alliance has a hard time at winning AV and like I said we get slaughtered in WG.

Won an attack last night. Felt good

2 Likes

Still hate this. The loading screen almost makes me want to kill myself.

1 Like

According to this poll it looks like the people have spoken, WG is here to stay :grimacing:

1 Like

I was going to send in a second report but I felt strange typing it out.

1 Like

1-0 for me but then again I was in an elite 3 man premade lead by Juga and Spacewaifu

2 Likes