New Wintergrasp straw poll

I would say it’s more fun than slamming my fingers in a car door, but only by a little bit.

2 Likes

Uhmm, not on the internet you won’t… lol

1 Like

Blockquote
You just don’t have those kind of moments and memorable experiences in Wintergrasp

and SS vs TM , that yo’re trying to replace it with , does ?
All I remember from it follows the same pattern :
Lag
More Lag
Intense healing/ranged DPS burst phase
melee dps idling about
“don’t overextend, go back to the tower!”

to me, it’s nothing more than ranged DPS gear check

1 Like

LOL! That describes it really well.

I think maybe you could have added an option to keep, but wanting tweaks.

I definitely like more BGs, but I agree that the reliance on vehicles is very heavy. They need to add something that allows those not in vehicles to do to help contribute more. I’m glad they are nerfing the catapult fire damage though — it’s a start.

1 Like

Blizz answered your sacrifice.

1 Like

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. I already said I’m glad they are reducing the damage of the catapults. Did you even read my whole post before responding?

I didn’t read your last sentence. I have to hurry because they only let me out for a couple hours each day.

2 Likes

The lag comes from the Server hop they put you on.

I find the win rates a little hard to believe, I’ve never lost a defense and I’ve never won on attack. Maybe others are luckier I dunno.

The other thing I’d like to see is something for healers to do with all the vehicles out and about. Max vehicles is like what, 16? That’s nearly half of the 40 man raid, running around with nothing but vehicles on my raid frames is depressing because I can’t heal them. I think that number is even higher because you can’t heal people in turrets either.

He’s gotta be talking about on the horde side.

This will be the last time I bump this so if it fades away it was fun.

Yeah we win both pretty evenly.

Rally forth the attack cars or whatever!

If the Alliance wins, it’s barely are we get slaughtered=to kill in a brutal or violent manner.
LOL

Sounds tasty if I don’t mind if I say so myself.

I actually lost one bad not too long ago. Attacking phase

Yeah isn’t it funny when you win the bg yet still feel like you lost.

Damn WG why you do this!

2 Likes

Maybe he’s right about the 5% spread in wins between attacking and defense. I’ve had a couple Attack games where we broke through in under 10 minutes. There’s an achievement for that, I noticed a lot of people get it and apparently I got it a week ago and didn’t notice.

I guess it’s really all up to what you do and how the game plays out.

In those sub-10 minute Attack wins we ran into the Alliance immediately but outnumbered them because they were split. We ranked up from it, and by the time they had 3 vehicles our 12 demos had broken through the first wall.

It’s those “Alliance and Horde run around without fighting just stealing undefended workshops back and forth from each other” games that feel lame.

I wonder what would happen if they took a couple workshops out and made the ones that remain worth more vehicles?

1 Like

Maybe it’s revenge for Alliance winning AV easy all those years, but you did have blacklisting for most of those. now Alliance has a hard time at winning AV and like I said we get slaughtered in WG.

Won an attack last night. Felt good

2 Likes

Still hate this. The loading screen almost makes me want to kill myself.

1 Like