New warrior macro's (never seen before)

Not the same boring old Marcos will improve ur game :smiley:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [nomod] reset=19 charge, Hamstring
/castsequence [@focus,mod:shift] reset=19 charge, hamstring
/castsequence [@mouseover,mod:alt] reset=19 charge, hamstring
/cast hamstring
/cancelaura Bladestorm
Charge macro will cast hamstring if charge is on cool down or u are to close to charge it will hamstring. shift to charge focus or alt to mouse great for bg. clears alot of space

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Heroic Leap

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Ravager
will save time no more clicking

#showtooltip mortal strike
/castsequence [nomodifier] sharpen blade, mortal strike
/cast mortal strike

works great with weak auras might be better to save sharpen blades for when target is low but this will cast sharpen blades and mortal strike (wont show sharpen blades CD so u can leave it in ur rotation) one less button to push can change it how u like thought

#showtooltip
/cast execute
/cancelaura Bladestorm
/cast The Flag of Ownership

/cast [@target,nomodifier] Storm Bolt; [@focus,mod:shift] Storm Bolt; [@mouseover,mod:alt] Storm Bolt
/cancelaura bladestorm

#showtooltip pummel
/cast [@target,nomodifier] Pummel; [@focus,mod:shift] pummel; [@mouseover,mod:alt] Pummel
/cancelaura bladestorm

Great cc macro can use for everything like intimidating shouts. kick hammer of justice can also use ctrl but is kind of hard to press for me personally

will be doing a ultimate UI guide going over
elvui
weakauras
gladiusEX, gladius, arena
gladiusSA (other shout out addons)
spell flash bitten
ovals spell priority
omniBar omniCD and omniCC
Doomscooldown pulse
loose control
threat plates, cooldownplates
battleground enemy’s

spent about 3 days getting my UI perfect pretty much went threw every addon a bunch that do the same thing but these seam to be the best

2 Likes

didnt post using my warriors lmao
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/etazene
but i am the op cyclane

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover] Heroic Leap

will only let cast the spell on any enemy so u dont use it by mistake for new players, but u will have to click.

These aren’t new.

is it possible to macro Ravager to one button at focus? having a shortcut for that would be super… if i figure it out on my own, ill post it…

Not to necro it more, but that first macro is a bit of an eyesore, sorry.

#showtooltip
/cast [@focus,mod:shift][@mouseover,mod:alt][]Charge
/cast Hamstring
/cancelaura Bladestorm

Charge on its own cooldown and not the GCD, so sticking hamstring or victory rush or w/e works fine, no need for a castsequence. If you’re far enough to charge you cannot hamstring, and if close enough to hamstring you cannot charge… so they never really interact and it would work fine.

You can add a [help]Intervene; after the /cast if you wanna toss that one on there as well, since they all have different activators, it’s fine. It’d look like this.

#showtooltip
/cast [help]Intervene; [@focus,mod:shift][@mouseover,mod:alt][]Charge
/cast Hamstring
/cancelaura Bladestorm

If you wanna get really verbose on it you could do something like this

#showtooltip
/cast [@focus,mod:shift,help][@mouseover,mod:alt,help] [help]Intervene; [@focus,mod:shift,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm] []Charge
/cast Hamstring
/cancelaura Bladestorm

Same as yours, but if you focus a friendly or mouseover one can use intervene on them.