New Warlock NPCS in the capitals

Given the entire set of NPCs is verbatim the PTR suggestions that we pushed while people like Carhagen tried to antagonize us, yes.

3 Likes

LOL. Someone will cry rivers because of it.

Oh please, when the orcs priests were added you guys were crying alot harder.

We were crying because of the lack of context in it. Theres no problem in orcs being priest, i hope that they can be paladins too, the problem is making these options without propper lore.

4 Likes

Wasn’t the main issue also that the orc priest religion was mainly just the human one?

I know people were angry about that too

9 Likes

And the NPCs were changed exactly as we pushed that we were crying about in BOTH cases so here we are

Stay mad you raggedy unimaginative nerd

5 Likes

Lolz, are you a child Bael?

So its ok when you ask for NPC changes?

No you were crying because you didnt like the context, which is they were light priest/priest derieved from human priest orders.

1 Like

I’m extremely gratified to know that you and Carhagen were explicitly proven wrong twice now, yes, I am extremely petty and will continue to push issues I find important and undermining you and people like you brings me great joy.

10 Likes

And thank god they listened and changed it to somethng more orc related. Not everything in game needs to revolve around humans

10 Likes

The Bloodtotem Chieftain did nothing wrong.

1 Like

So broken warlocks are now outcasts within outcasts

1 Like

There was a Broken Draenei Warlock Trainer back in TBC perfectly fine in Shattrath under Naaru rule

It is amazing to know that now Tauren and Zandalari are the races who can have the most classes minus hero like DK and DH.

He even sits in one of the rooms off the main one where Ad’al is floating. If the Naaru tolerate them, I think they’re fine and not actual outcasts

I’m pretty sure DH and even Evoker is going to be eventually opened up to everyone after a while. Blizz just needs an expansion excuse to make it happen, like they did with DKs in Shadowlands

2 Likes

Yes, and said priest heard “a song that only the spirits could hear”, which is obviously just the Naaru. So yeah, you traded one way of learning about them(after all, human priest were inspired by them) for another.

It’s not naaru or alliance related at all. It’s just something that’s distinctly Orcish in nature

1 Like

Didn’t you gloat about that?

Hopefully Darnassus, and worse case Ironforge or the Exodar. I already despise being forced to go to that dump Stormwind.

3 Likes

It is literally a “song” heard by spirits in Oshagun. Not exactly hard to figure it is just the Naaru.

1 Like

They could add another Shen’dralar next to Mordent Evenshade in Darnassus, since the Shen’dralar controlled Immol’thar for so long.

6 Likes