New Warchief

Ghost Loa Vol’jin 2023

2 Likes

Dumass for warchief
HI! ARE WE GOING TO WAR? HI!

2 Likes

ALLERIA WINDRUNNER for warchief!

I voted for A Basic Campfire back in Cata, and nothing has changed my mind.

1 Like

Hopefully another warmongering, conquest driven Warchief.

My favourite kind.

It’s possible to have a council and a Warchief.

Though that would require intelligent, invested writing.

Blizzard may not be interested in that.

1 Like

Billy the Hunter, from the old WoW Crendor videos, for Warchief.

1 Like

Basic campfire or gamon

She was the worst of them all. That was the low point of the Horde, and it’s even worse that an undead was the leader

I’m pissed that he was forgotten in Outland this whole time. He should have gone with Garrosh back then.

By the way, he needs a new model.

1 Like

billy bob from bayou billy.

He’s only supposed to be like 10.

A very buff and mature looking 10 with a 5 o’clock shadow that would make most Belves envious, but still 10.

1 Like

No thanks. I rather enjoy trek horde federation. Actually makes me feel good about playing in one of the factions. Actually helps me even play the game on the first place, for that matter. Idk it I’d wanna play with a central warchief dictatorship again tbh. Besides, there still is a warchief. He’s just more of a starfleet/federation president kind of guy.

So already more mentally mature than Garrosh

1 Like

I would rather have a Night Elf than a traitor be warchief.

A traitor who also tried to destroy the Sunwell.

Waiting for that secret lovechild of Garrosh and Zaela to make his debut post-timeskip as a claimant to the Warchief title…

Kilrath stuck around since Deadeye sent us to him.

Vol’jin as Warchief with his new Loa powers might be interesting.

Nobody Horde side cares about a new warchief. Well, I shouldn’t say “nobody” since you have the rabid Garrosh fans still out there.

Anyways, Blizzard has managed to ruin every single one. I’m fine with a council as long as they continue to do absolutely nothing.

i’ve had enough of your LIES about my beloved!