New W.O.W. SURVEY, make sure to take it

The survey has only gone out to certain people, darlin’.

link? please? i beg of thee?

1 Like

There’s no link to give. Blizzard has chosen a bunch of players at random, and emailed the ones they chose.

1 Like

In other words instead of seeking the opinion of the actual player base they sent out a survey to those people have posted or streamed in such a way that Blizz knows would say “Oh God that is so Cool!” if Blizz sent out a Survey about the only races in the game becoming only Gnomes and Goblins!

This, please. Don’t feel like scouring a search engine for it. Please support my laziness and i’ll give the first person to link it a like!

Also, i enchanted my like trinket for an extra proc so you may get 2 likes from me!

I very seriously doubt that’s how they chose the recipients.

And P.S. to Obfuscationz, again, there is no link to give, not to a version you can actually fill out and submit to Blizzard. It’s not a self-selected survey; Blizzard chose who to send it to.

1 Like

Where? How do I take it?

You don’t. Unless Blizzard emails it to you.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Nobody believes you. And we are not judging you on your real life financial status.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re getting at but I’m not the least bit concerned with anyone on a video game forum “judging” me and I’m not too sure why anything regarding my financial status popped up. If you must know, I am doing great irl though.

lol

Cmon lol. You are way to obsessed with this game, and every thread you post in proves it.

3 Likes

That’s your weak response after being questioned on your inquiry on my financial status? I appreciate you paying that much attention to my posts but I’m not obsessed with any video game, especially one rated for teens.

Edit - how does every thread I post in prove I am obsessed with a video game that isn’t popular anymore?

I aint got one yet. Does it come in email?
Wonder if it asks “is there a leadership change needed at the top of the dev team”?

Because until that changes nothing will change in the game.

1 Like

And yet you are here playing a game rated for teens, and constantly posting on a forum rated for teens lol.

1 Like

Never got it. :\

Also, as Kesnal pointed out, there’s been plenty of well constructed feedback on the forums.

I have yet to get this survey everyone keeps talking about. I look at my mail everyday. I would fill it out and let my opinion be known.

So you went from talking about my financial status then backpedaled out of that conversation when asked about it. Then we went from you claiming that I am obsessed with a video game and said that threads I post in prove you right, but then backpedaled out of that and now just claim that I play the game and post on the forum.

You throw a lot of mud around for someone who’s barely got a grasp on basic logic.

1 Like

I don’t think just anyone can pick up this survey. Blizz sent me a survey not too long ago and it said “I was selected” meaning not everyone was getting one. It also said “Do not discuss” which I haven’t.

EDITED: That survey was about other stuff entirely and not what is being discussed in this thread.

Sorry to hear that. I thought i didn’t either until i remembered my WoW account isnt on my gmail, its on an old yahoo account from 2005. Checked that and sure enough, there it was. I wish they would send things like this out to more players as only a couple other people i know have gotten it, most have not.

I have had the same email since I started playing in 2007. Maybe they will send me something.