New W.O.W. SURVEY, make sure to take it

Just wanted to make sure everybody knows there’s a new W.O.W. survey out and if you want to improve the game definitely take it.

Keep it kewl gamers :wink:

1 Like

Completing a survey isn’t going to improve the game. There is plenty of well composed feedback floating around many sections of the official forum that, most likely, goes ignored.

13 Likes

Oh, nice. The who-knows-what-numberth post on this topic!

1 Like

Did Blizzard hurt you?

5 Likes

Blizzard hurt all of us a loooong time ago. :frowning:

14 Likes

Not sure how you can account for “all of us”.

it’s just a joke : (

u srs tho?

Nah. I don’t get triggered over video games. If the day ever comes that I get irl mad over a video game rated for teens I’ll be forced to step away and figure out what drove me to the state of failure in life that I’d be in.

2 Likes

Really? Has anyone actually seen it?

5 Likes

I would happily take the survey if they would send it to me.

8 Likes

Then why all the cynicism and pessimism in a thread that started with none of that?

Just a polite psa from one player to others and then your response to it?

I have read multiple posts from you today and you do not come off as happy at all. Consider me as simply curious.

6 Likes

No :rofl: :rofl:

Illidan forbids it…well

The only post that I have made today that could be viewed as even slightly negative was the post in this thread. I wouldn’t even call the post I made in this thread very negative, it’s more of a basic observation on how things have been going for a while.

I got the survey on Thursday, yes its real, it went into the same folder as all other notices for my account.

Wait, you said theirs a new survey? :thinking: i thought this said, make your own survey. :disappointed:

You can’t make me!

Is there? Where?

2 Likes

It’s just something for PR and to compile stats for the spreadsheet so they can say, “90% are wrong and 10% are ready for more store mounts. Sounds like a plan!”

Where is this supposed survey? If it’s via email, I’ve NEVER gotten one!

1 Like