New voice options for Draenei please?

Thank you!

I would love to change my characters voice options. Might be an interesting feature any character.

3 Likes

It would be great, but Blizzard is lazy.

More options is great… would be kind of weird if an entire race talked the same way…

While they are at it, let’s add height options and build options (skinny, muscular and plus) to all races/genders

1 Like

I’m very surprised we haven’t gotten more voice options yet. Seems like character customization low hanging fruit to me.

Not just Draenei. How about Humans, Orcs, and etc.

1 Like

The WORST voice offender is the female worgen. She sounds like a 60 year old chain smoker. Let them just use their regular human voice.

Would definitely be nice to have different voice options, especially after watching way too much Critical Role.

I’d love to play a Gnome that has Travis Willingham’s Chetney character voice from Critical Role.

Although… if you could get Laura Bailey to do a Vex-style voice for Elves I would probably play nothing else.

Imo the dark spear female makes my ears bleed, but the zandalari female sounds amazing…

I want my Night Elf to talk like Morticia Addams

1 Like

I don’t even know what my characters sound like. I never hear them. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I dk,my Draenei paladin with a sexy voice could throw me off,then I wouldn’t know what to do.