New update for MDT makes you pay for maps

no its free with a service u already have

1 Like

WoWUI@blizzard.com if you think this is a ToS violation. Maybe it isn’t. But they are the arbiters. Let them decide.

2 Likes

You pay for that sub with your subscription…its not actually free…

If it were free, I could get it without the sub…

8 Likes

“I bought this and got this as well”

aka, you spent money, making it not free

8 Likes

its a free add on just like classic wow is for people that play retail or retail is for people that pay for classic. now were it would be different if he said go out and pay amazon to become a prime member so u can sub to me on twitch

This is explicitly against the TOS. I am eagerly awaiting blizz to hang this guy.

I wonder how they’ll do it.

In the meantime, someone should reupload his addon with the data. As addon are under GPL, there is nothing to prevent anyone to do that.

Limit should take over the addon and keep it going.

Complexity Limit Instance Tools. got a nice acronym to it.

30 Likes

That’s the joke.

1 Like

Looks like echo went broke with the world first race and are trying to cover the expenses. Lol

4 Likes

except…that’s exactly what he’s saying…Pay me on Twitch or go pay a Prime sub to get a “free” sub (Though that “free” sub is not really free, you paid for it as part of your Prime…even if it was just 1 cent of it you still paid for it)

I say the “Free” 2 day shipping is Free and the Prime part is what we pay 99 dollars for…see how that works?

4 Likes

why do people even care about the world first crap anyway there should be no special treatment made for this stuff and let world first happen naturally the way that normal guilds play

Just twitch prime if you can bro it’s free! /s

That isn’t how “free” works.

Classic isn’t free for retail players and retail isn’t free for classic players.

That’s like looking at an advertisement for dog food that says “Buy 20 pounds and get 5 extra pounds for free.”

That’s not 5 free pounds. That’s 25 pounds for the price of 20. All it did was lower the per-pound price.

Same with WoW. You get a better value for your dollar, but you still have to spend it to get it.

11 Likes

ive been a $5 prime member for longer then i knew about twitch so to me its just some stupid addon bonus thing they tossed on just like the 2 wow books I got off audible with my prime

I take it thinking isn’t your strong point

8 Likes

Ok, well how you perceive it doesn’t make your point less incorrect. Perception and reality are two very different things.

6 Likes

i think yall fail to see that its all in the eye of the beholder if someone is paying for something and one day something extra is included with what they already pay for for that extra something has no bearing on if they pay for the product or service since they already have it

Yep, you’re getting stuff with the money you spent on it

Making none of it free

7 Likes

Again, perception and reality are two different things.

You need to google perception, I think your confused.

You are PERCEIVING the Twitch sub as free, though in REALITY it is not free at all.

If you unsub from Prime right now, do you get to keep your “Free” twitch Sub? No, you don’t and thus it is not Free at all.

10 Likes

Would laugh if this meltdown ended up leading to a crackdown on other gray area mods like TSM along with it

5 Likes

why would i un do my prime I use it daily for other things the reason I pay 5 bucks a month for it