New Troll Customizations are lacking

Trolls, Gnomes and Blood Elves have been neglected huge time. Blizzard definitely needs to go back and give them more features.

8 Likes

Apparently only elves and humans matter to Blizzard

7 Likes

I 100% support everything here👍🏽, also where’s our Heritage Armor!

15 Likes

More like Blizzard is just copy pasting from other rpg and being lazy to do proper customization for us.

Still I want to give them some good faith as some of the new customization are stunning and at least they replaced the dialogue of Bwonsamdi with the Winter Queen

2 Likes

More love for Trolls.

They need way more options.

9 Likes

I am hopeful that they will add more, night elves started with only tattoos and hair colors and then got bombarded with really great new customization options, I mean, dude, sideburns, beard and mustache all separate? Sometimes I love Blizzard. I am hopeful for trolls too, they are probably my favorite race of the Horde… Maybe behind Zandalari due to a certain class not existing for the Darkspears >.>

8 Likes

Another big issue: Female tusks. Give them some options for bigger tusks and some jewerly for their tusks too.

Larger / longer ear option for females. It always was strange to me why their ears are so short.
Troll males and even Elves have longer ears. So it should be an option.

15 Likes

I get the impression trolls arn’t finished yet, there should be more to come before launch.

EDIT: female trolls should also be hunched over! Theres no reason they stand upright and the males don’t, it also causes an inconsistancy now we have the upright standing zandalari trolls for contrast!

5 Likes

No. Troll females have the best stance.

Don’t forget full foot covering shoes.

You’d still get that stance on the Zandalari troll females, it would just be something to make the two look different.

Again no. The Zandalari came later. You don’t do such strange, extreme things after 15 years.

I always liked trolls being barefoot
Makes them more unique in regards to other races

10 Likes

I feel the same way.

No, no and no. Literally it was explained at the novel of Vol’jin the reason of their posture and there is nothing contradicting anything.

1 Like

Dressing Room stuff is up on their page…finally those male nelf beards work right :slight_smile:

Sadly yes. Elves will also get Megathreads with thousands of pages while Trolls will get almost nothing lol

I still think they should do more with that. The way Bwonny boi is written out to be seems like he’s just being submissive so his doesn’t lose his head (both figuratively and literally speaking). That, and his dialogue with Mueh’zala that makes him almost sound like a Jojo villian

If troll have two toes, couldn’t they just wear flip flop/sandals?
Also I’m kind of annoyed with shoes just covering the front, back or bottom of their feet. We need actual boots lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having the option for those who want to. It’s not like they can’t stand straight. That’s one of their idle animations after all

Same with the boot people. I would never put shoes on my trolls but hey, more options is better

3 Likes

I’ll always agree too more options for my fellow Trolls. Upright Posture, Skin Tones, Tattoo’s/Bodypaint, Hairstyles etc etc.

6 Likes

Edited the main post noting how 2 of the “new” hairstyles are actually from WoD but were never implemented