New trinket confusion

Which is it???

https://ibb.co/gVL0FJ5

1 Like

It’s a bit confusing, but the average item level of your trinket is scaling down the stats on your yellow punchcard. If you get a better red card, they’ll go up. I have a 424 yellow punchcard and a 420 trinket, so I get like 99% of it’s listed stats, not accounting for the non-linear scaling of item level.

2 Likes

Oh I see. I just replaced one of my other circuits with something of higher ilvl and the yellow one went up. Huh. Thanks!

1 Like

Here is my question, how are you getting these upgraded punchcards? I can’t figure that part out.

2 Likes

Me neither. I have yet to come across anything mentioning it.

You can craft a 415. And they can TF/WF from rare drops. Got the blueprint for a red card. Not sure if there are additional blueprints, but my guess is that there are.

I’m not sure if there’s an alternate way to get them but I believe it’s just your typical warforge / titanforge. I’ve killed rares on Mechagon and if a punchcard drops for me then sometimes it’ll upgrade and tell me it warforged or titanforged.

1 Like

I have a blueprint that makes punchcards, I can’t remember its name. I tried it twice but it only made yellow punchards. Are there other blueprints for red and blue?

You can check my armory page to see the red one i crafted. Ilvl values aren’t correct though.

Some are quest rewards. Some are drops from rares or chests. Some are crafted. And yes, they WF/TF.

One 415 red comes from getting the blue gem off of scrap king, then you can craft the 415. One 415 comes from being revered with rustbolt. The yellow gem upgrades come from rares and can titanforge.

Yeah the scrap king drops a blue card that allows you to “hack” robots, at the bottom of pascals build list is an unauthorized blueprint. Red ones amplify yellow cards for a short duration, was testing it on my druid with the high versa low haste one. Normally at 12% versa but when the red card procs I go to like 37% and up to 42% when my other trinket is active.

OK i’m confused again. I changed one of my cards like i mentioned and the ilvl of the trinket overall went up. Happy days. But straight after the new raid opened, I noticed this change. Note I hadn’t changed my trinket at all since the first change I mentioned that increased its ilvl but it hadn’t changed the stats on my yellow card at all when you looked at it individually:
https://ibb.co/drzSXjy

Stealth nerf?

I’m hoping that I’m understanding you properly and I am linking the post right, lol. Here goes nothing, sorry if I didn’t link it properly :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, I see. Oh wells. Here’s hoping it works out ok.