New treant form idea

We need a treANT form!

Tree Ants!

9 Likes

Dude you’re so fired, take off your gear and go hand in your druid card asap.

8 Likes

Nuu :c

3 Likes

I was thinking more of a Tree Aunt form.

13 Likes

I want a mini burning Teldrassil tree form for my resto druid :smiley:

3 Likes

Majestic! :o

:sob:

4 Likes

I bring up burning elves and you start sobbing? What kinda Zandalari are you?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Ever since I saw ‘Treant’ in D&D I visualised some sort of tree ant.

1 Like

We could have cured them!

Seems like Druids need Insect Swarm back. This would be the insects you summon.

:wink:

3 Likes

Muahaha

3 Likes

This would be my desired Treant form

1 Like

I hope Blizz is taking notes

I just wish they would make a treant form that looks like a green, healthy tree. Looks pretty bad if you’re a healer and you look like a bald, brown fire hazard.

1 Like

Yes we need chlorophyll

1 Like

Did you know if you stand in a cooking fire you actually catch on fire it’s awesome

I agree.

I also vividly remember typing treANT somewhere…

A kind and compassionate one that knows that peace is an option. Unlike all of the Forsaken now. The kind ones of you were backstabbed by Sylvanas, so the rest are either bad or very scared that they’ll be next.

1 Like

are you saying you don’t like super broccoli form? you know i love it. best… thing… bloody… ever. so great! I love that they changed cute silly tree form to big bloody super broccoli! not once did it anger me enough to not use it despite its usefulness, never! i still use it to this day and don’t sigh bitterly (very very bitterly) when forced to use it because pug groups ALWAYS STAND IN THE STUPID good bloody god why why do you stand in the stupid??? and uh… what were we talking about again? something about tacos right?

Technically it was treant

Ah yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like